7

sunoo @sunooshine being alone in the practice room is a whole vibe itself 

jake replying to @sunooshine yah go to sleep bro 

heesung replying to @sunooshine you won't wake up tmr i'm warning you; go to sleep dumpling 

heesung replying to @jakeyboy you go to sleep too and stop going live rn 

jake replying to @heesungie my aussie boys miss me yk 

heesung replying to @jakeyboy  - _ - 

jake replying to @heesungie okay okay fine bye 

Sunoo giggled looking at his friends banter on the tweet he posted. He looked at the clock and it was already 11pm. Sighing he put aside his phone and started playing the music to practice the choreography. 

– 

His alarm went off and Sunoo jumped a little. It was around 1 am and he could feel the lethargy taking over. 

Sunoo then realised that he had nowhere to stay as of now. Jake, Jungwon and Heesung each have their own roommates and he was pretty sure other rooms were at full capacity. Moreover, he didn't know of anyone who refused roommates other than Jay. 

Grabbing his bag he decided to tour around the building since he hadn't had the chance. Since no one was awake around this time, it would be much more enjoyable walking around. 

Ice rink. The sign read. 

He was sweating bullets since the air-conditioning system has been switched off in the practice rooms and other areas except for the dorms and the ice rink. As of now, the ice rink was the only place he could stay until he can find someone to share a room with. 

Sunoo gently pushed the door open to find soft music playing in the background and the unnamed male skating on ice. He quietly walked over to one of the bleachers and watched the male skate so elegantly. 

Sunoo clearly acknowledged how the male was practically made for skating on ice. The music slowly faded and the male stopped to catch his breath after giving an ending pose. 

L

whatcha staring at? | sunkiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें