Chapter Twenty-Two: New School New Houses

So many mystic souls and so little time. That was what the Hogwarts group was thinking as they chatted with those that they hoped would be their new friends soon. Krinos and Melody seemed to be acting like a bridge between them so that they could all get along. Sure, mystic souls were not prejudiced against wand-users like wand-users were prejudiced against mystic souls, but there could still be issues because of the hatred between their kinds.

But, there were no issues to speak of and things were actually seeming to be getting to a good start. Most of them were waiting for something to explode since the rest of the school was not as tolerable as Harry, Neville, Fred, and George. They would probably be lucky to last a single day before things went all to hell. But, they figured it was better to go one day at a time instead of just waiting for something bad to happen. Paranoia helped no one. 

As they all talked, there was soon an alert sounded that was able to be heard from all over the school. Then, a female voice was also heard after the alert sound. Looking at the Crystal Rose students, the Hogwarts group saw that none of them were shocked or confused. So, they figured that this was just how the head of their school made her announcements heard all over the campus. Like when McGonagall made the announcement for all students to return to their dorms after Ginny had been taken into the Chamber of Secrets.

"Attention, students and guests," the female voice says. "Please make your way to the Main Gallery for the sorting ceremony of our welcomed guests. Thank you."

Looking around, the Hogwarts group saw all the other students getting up from where they had been sitting or lying down and making their way back to the school. Some normally and some taking more magical ways like flight and even one girl sliding toward the school on a path of ice. They all knew that all of this was going to take some getting used to.

All of them started to walk back to the school as well. Since they knew the walk would take a few minutes, they did have some questions for the mystic soul students.

"So, we know what Krinos and Melody's powers are," Harry started. "What about the rest of you?"

The three that they just met all smiled. It seemed that the love of sharing who they were with other magic users was a mystic soul thing as well. They were all so proud to be who they were and nothing would change that.

"Well, I am a healer," Hestia tells them. "My magic is that I can heal almost any injury. I am one of the few born with my type of healing magic. I can heal most injuries, illnesses, and I once even cured a person of a curse using my powers. My only current issue would be things involving the brain like mental disorders since I do not know if my powers would work on that."

Harry, Fred, and George could not help but look at Neville after they hear Hestia explain her powers. He was already looking at her with hope. Hestia was a healer that might actually be able to help his parents. Sure, she said how she did not know if she could heal mental problems and had only healed one curse before, but the hope was still there. They hoped that she could help him as well since they were all aware that Neville's grandmother was negligent at best and abusive at worst. They all wanted him to have loving parents. Especially Harry since if he could not have his parents back, the least he could do was be happy for his friend to get back his.

Not knowing about Neville's parents, the Crystal Rose group just kept going talking about their powers.

"My powers are known as Celestial Spirit magic," Angela went next. "Using my keys, I can summon celestial spirits from the celestial universe to fight by my side. The gold keys summon the spirits of the zodiac while the silver keys call constellation spirits. My mom passed down her keys to me when she discovered that I have the same magic as her."