Chapter Twenty-Four: Do Not Mess With A Rose

If there was one thing that Harry never thought that he would see in the world, it would be a cow version of a minotaur. Sure, he was sure that he would see one eventually since he has already met a Cerberus back in his first year at Hogwarts, but seeing one that was also a cow was definitely stranger than he thought it would be. But, considering that it also seemed to be a very pervy cow, he was glad that it had taken so long for him to meet this creature. It was still very weird if he was being honest with himself.

But even with the pervy cow in the middle of the Main Gallery, that did not distract the fact that Angela was a really pissed-off witch at that moment. And while there was definitely the shock of seeing her powers in action, that did not take away that it was also terrifying. Anyone with the power to summon a minotaur whenever they wanted to was definitely scary.

Almost all the Hogwarts students shot to their feet and backed away as Angela was still really pissed. She was glaring at Malfoy as if he was one of those demons that Krinos had told Harry about. And that said something since he has said that demons are being that are like evil given human forms.

"Call us freaks again, I dare you," Angela glared at Malfoy.

That certainly got the attention of the mystic souls. Most of them were glaring at Malfoy now. It was definitely obvious that they would not be as easily bullied as Malfoy's other victims. They could fight back and were more than happy to.

"Think we're freaks, do you," said a girl dressed in blue. "Well, I say that the wand-user bully is the real freak here."

"I have met plenty of losers like you," said a boy with bee wings. "The ones that are delusional about being important when they really aren't."

"He's a wand-users, so that already makes him pathetic," said a girl with butterfly wings.

"They call us freaks and monsters, but we do not target them as they target us," Hawk says, crossing his arms.

"They are the ones that still live two centuries behind every other magical community in the world," said a boy in a cowboy hat.

"Even the community where I live is more advanced than them and I live in Vatican City, literally the smallest country in the world," said a girl with purple hair.

This was definitely something that Harry saw coming. Most of Hogwarts were against mystic souls, so it would only make sense for the mystic souls to be against Hogwarts. Or, at least, wand-users in general. There was more of a hatred and feud between them than there was between Gryffindor and Slytherin. And that certainly said something considering that even the war against Voldemort, in Harry's opinion, was more between Gryffindors and Slytherins than good versus evil. That war was basically Voldemort representing Slytherin while Dumbledore represents Gryffindor.

And being honest with himself, mystic souls definitely had a better reason to hate wand-users than wand-users had to hate mystic souls. Mystic souls hated that they were always treated with suspicion and as monsters just because they had powers that were more powerful than what they could do with a wand. Wand-users just hated mystic souls because they just were jealous of the amount of power that they had. They would deny it, of course, but that did not mean it wasn't true.

Looking around, he saw Krinos and Melody trying to calm down their friends. But also, much to his surprise, several of the teachers were also trying to calm down the students. He had never actually seen teachers really do anything other than teaching before. He certainly never got any help from the teachers other than Flitwick and Remus when he had still been the DADA professor. Flitwick helped as many students as he could whenever they needed help with their homework or classwork. And Remus had spent so many evenings working hard with him so that he would be able to cast the Patronus charm to be able to protect himself from the dementors. No other professor worked as hard as those two did.