Chapter Fifty: A Sacred Sabbat

Harry, Fred, and George were definitely very curious about All Hallows' Eve. After hearing what T'challa, Hestia, and Hawk all had to say about it, they all wanted to participate in the ritual. Especially Harry.

Harry quickly went after Krinos, the twins following him.

"Krinos, wait for me," Harry called after him.

Krinos was still basically being a Disney princess by spreading nature while spinning around and dancing. It reminded Harry of when Krinos had sung him that song in the greenhouse while using his magic. Harry would not be surprised if Krinos once again burst into "What Else Can I Do."

"What is it, Harry," the nature mage asked him.

"Well, for one thing, can you stop spinning and dancing," Harry was half-joking and half-serious. "I'm getting dizzy just from watching you."

Krinos playfully pouted as he stopped dancing around while using his powers.

"You're no fun," he jokingly stated.

Harry looked at Fred and George after Krinos acted like how they usually would if someone interrupted their own fun.

"Have you guys been rubbing off your personalities onto Krinos without me knowing," he raised an eyebrow

They both held their hands up in surrender.

"We didn't do anything to him," Fred said.

"We swear that we didn't, Harry," George says.

"That's just how Krinos is, Harry," Melody giggled as she walked up to join them. "I would say that our parents magically pulled him out of a Disney movie to make him their son, but neither of them had the power to do that."

"It's true," Krinos chuckled. "Our parents were a nature witch and animal wizard, respectfully. So, neither of them had the power to bring a fictional character to life. That's Charlotte's domain."

Harry chuckled, knowing very well that Charlotte was indeed the witch with power over fictional beings. However, that did not make him curious if her powers were just limited to her book of fairy tales or if she could bring any fictional characters to life. He still had a lot to learn when it came to mystic souls.

"So, you seemed to want to ask Krinos something when you came over, Harry," Melody changed the topic of conversation.

"Oh, right," Harry remembered why he had gone after Krinos. "I was wondering if you would actually help me with the ritual."

"You mean the All Hallows' Eve ritual," Krinos asked for clarification.

Harry nodded. "Yes. The old ways are not exactly the most... common thing in magical Britain. In fact, this is the first time I have ever heard about All Hallows' Eve."

"The old ways are becoming more and more forbidden back home," Fred tells the mystic soul twins.

"Headed by those like Dumbledore that see the old ways as evil," George added.

"They see the old ways as dark, so they try and outlaw them as much as possible," Fred said.

"Especially with the All Hallows' Eve ritual since it involved giving a drop of blood and blood magic was outlawed years ago," George says.

"Something that we already know was stupid," Harry stopped Krinos and Melody before they could rant about how stupid that was. "T'challa, Hestia, and Hawk already told us about how some of the strongest healing potions and spells involve the use of blood."

"It's not like we deny that there are some pretty scary things when it comes to All Hallows' Eve," Melody says. "Probably the most common thing that people mistake the ritual for is necromancy."