Chapter Thirty-Four: First Real Day As Crystal Rose Students

Harry did not know what to expect when it came to the new classes he would be taking at Crystal Rose. He was aware that there were classes that would be similar to the ones at Hogwarts, but most of them would be new. Plus, even for the ones similar to Hogwarts classes, he knew that they would still be different. After all, they would actually have good teachers this time. Or, at least that is what Harry hoped.

Potions and Mythology & History were the two classes that he really wanted to see be better than they were at Hogwarts. After all, Potions class was a complete nightmare for anyone not in Slytherin. And History of Magic was basically nap time. Not even the most knowledge-loving of Ravenclaws are able to stay awake in his class.

Since he was aware of how the teacher for Potions was also the older sister of Abby and Kryo, two friends of Krinos and Melody, he hoped that she did not play favorites. Since Krinos and Melody did not warn him about her, he figured that she was a good teacher. He knew the twins well enough to know that they were both very honest people and they would only keep a secret if they thought someone would hurt another if the secret was known. Such as how they were keeping Harry's powers a secret because of those like Dumbledore and the British ministry. They would definitely do something to him if they were aware of Harry being a mystic soul.

And when it came to a real history class, Harry was definitely hoping for two things. One, to actually learn something rather than just sitting there and falling asleep. And two, that the teacher was not a ghost since he still was confused about how Binns was able to grade papers when he was like that. The only thing that class was is a waste of time. 

But probably the thing that Harry was hoping for the most would be that he did not lose control of his powers during class. Sure, he was able to calm down his snowstorm, but he had no practice in actual situations where he could lose control. Such as if any of the other Hogwarts students caused problems. And by Hogwarts students, he was really thinking of Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Malfoy, or any other of the bullies that run around Hogwarts and go unpunished for their actions.

After he got up, he became really thankful for how the dorms a Crystal Rose were. All the students had everything they needed in their own rooms rather than having to share. Their own wardrobes and closets rather than keeping everything in their trunks, their own bathrooms for extra privacy, and just generally having their own rooms. Harry was used to being alone, so it had been hard for him to have dormmates at Hogwarts. Plus, Ron's snoring was hated by everyone because it kept them all awake while he slept like a log.

As he got dressed, Harry also smiled at how he no longer needed to wear a uniform. All the different clothes that the students wore made the school stand out even more. Seeing the students from all over the world wearing clothes that represented their countries and cultures, not to mention their own personal styles, was incredible. And since Sirius had given him his brother's old clothes that actually fit him, he did not have to worry about looking bad by wearing Dudley's very oversized stuff. Plus, Sirius also added some of his own stuff from when he was Harry's age. And that all fit him as well. Though, Harry suspected that the clothes had some type of charm or spell on them in order to make them fit whoever was wearing them.

From his wardrobe, he chose one of Sirius's old blue silk shirts. Even as a Gryffindor, Sirius surprised Harry by telling him how his favorite color was actually blue. He also wore a pair of his old black pants. He also put on a pair of Regulus's old silver dragon-hide boots. He tried to tame his hair, but it proved useless as usual. The last thing he put on was a pair of Sirius's old gray leather cuff bracelets that had lion designs on them.

As he went down into the dorm common room, there were already a lot of Crystal Rose students already there and ready to head to breakfast. Harry went over to where he saw T'challa, Hawk, and White.