Chapter Thirty-Seven: Olivia Is The Best Lawyer Ever

Harry had been really nervous when he had woken up that day. 

He had been doing really well in his Crystal Rose classes. All of his new friends were turning out to be a lot better than Ron or Hermione could ever dream of being. Neville, Fred, and George were also getting along with everyone as well. Luna looked to have been settling into Unicorn very nicely. And the teachers actually punished bullies whenever they would do anything wrong. Malfoy had gotten A LOT of detentions in the first week of school.

So, the question really was "What did Harry have to be nervous about?" And the answer was that it was the day that Sirius would officially be given sanctuary in magical Greece. Olivia had finally worked out all of the paperwork as well as introducing Sirius to the rest of the Magic Council. Once the council had heard Sirius's story directly from him, that gave them an even bigger reason to give him sanctuary. Especially when Sirius talked about how much he wanted to protect Harry. Sirius's desire to protect his godson made the council go even more in his favor.

Harry knew that Olivia would not let anything happen to Sirius, but that did not stop him from worrying. He always worried when it came to Sirius. He was the only real family that he had left after his parents were killed by Voldemort. He knew Sirius loved him and he did not want to lose that.

There was a knock on his door as he was getting ready.

"Come in," Harry called out as he was tying his shoe laces.

T'challa was the one that came in after Harry said that he could. Harry smiled at him, having come to really see the jungle cat mage as a great friend. He sat down on the edge of Harry's bed, right next to him.

"Sirius is going to be fine, Harry," T'challa tells him.

Harry looked at him, shocked.

"How did you know," he asked him.

"I do believe that you know my father," T'challa says. "Kingsley Shacklebolt."

Harry felt that he needed a reboot after being told that. He had definitely always liked Kingsley from the moment that he met the tall Auror. The man obviously was not corrupt like every other person in the ministry. Plus, he had actually also tried to help when they still had to deal with the so-called hearing for the use of underage magic. It helped that Sirius had said how after he had become a full Auror, Kingsley was actually the first and only other Auror that he managed to train before they had thrown him into Azkaban.

Harry also was not blind. He had seen the way that Sirius would look at Kingsley whenever he knew that the Auror was not looking at him. Sirius had told him about how Kingsley had only been a couple of years behind him and the other Marauders back in Hogwarts. And even when Kingsley had been a Ravenclaw, they had still been friends. But the way that Sirius would always smile when talking about Kingsley as well as always stealing looks at the man, Harry was sure that Sirius felt something more for him than just friendship.

Though, considering how Harry was with Fred and George, he was certain that he should be banned from matchmaking. His own disaster of a love life was proof enough that he should not meddle in the love lives of anyone else. 

"Kingsley is your dad," Harry was shocked.

T'challa nodded. "He adopted me when I was three. My magical birth father had passed away, which made my mundane birth mother abandon me since the last thing she wanted was a magical child even when she had been married to a magical man. Dad found me since he had been visiting his own family at the time since he was born in the same magical country as I was. I did keep my birth father's last name, but dad is fine with that."

"There are magical countries out there," Harry could not stop himself from asking.

T'challa nodded again. "Yes, there are. Most are islands that are magically hidden from the mundane world, but there are a few on land also hidden from sight. Myself and my dad are both from the magical African country of Oerwoud. It is a magical country quite literally hidden in the trees."