Chapter Two: Some Sirius Thoughts

Sirius was trying everything he could to help Harry. His correspondents with Krinos had left him with some hope that he could do something. He learned a lot more about the mystic soul community as he talked with him with more letters and secret meetings. Not to mention all the books they sent him. 

He was never able to learn much about being a mystic soul beyond controlling his own powers. James, Lily, and Remus had fully accepted him, as did a few others he told, but there was no information about mystic souls anywhere in the Hogwarts or Black Family libraries. It seemed that magical Britain really did not want its citizens to learn anything about their fellow magical beings.

But being a mystic soul actually sounded amazing from what he read and what he was told. They had a deeper connection to magic and themselves, not to mention their families and each other. Krinos certainly had a very obvious connection to nature.

Mystic soul communities were certainly different from those that use wands. For starters, while they had a ministry of their own, it was known as the Magic Council. It was the same for every other mystic soul community in the world and not just in Greece. They're run by twelve elected officials, representing the twelve Olympian gods. They run the higher up levels of magical Greece, including how well the schools are doing and the safety of the students. The other parts of the government are run by the department heads at the Council's headquarters or by the Theós and Theá of the more powerful Greek families.

It was from one of Krinos' letters that he learned that Olivia, his cousin, was the most recent member of their council. The Magic Council is the main form of government in magical Greece. Olivia Gardna is the cousin of the Krinos and Melody. The daughter of the sister of Jax Gardna. She is a user of time magic, making her the biggest history buff in the world. She prided herself on being a well-knowledged girl that cares about her home.

And if he was being honest with himself, he thought Krinos would make a much better friend to his godson than either Ron or Hermione. Krinos seemed caring, empathetic, and he had learned that the Gardna family was known for being protective over their loved ones. Krinos also loved to talk about the friends that he's had for years, so he was obviously also very loyal. Olivia had to be the one to tell him how Krinos was top of his class every year at his school, so Krinos was also very humble about how smart he is. He was everything that Ron and Hermione weren't.

When the Weasleys and Hermione had first been moved into Grimmauld Place, Sirius had to stop himself from kicking them out right then and there. But that was really only because Dumbledore had moved then into his house without his permission. The desire to kick them out only grew the longer they spent in his house.

Mrs.Weasley had immediately started ordering everyone around as if they were still at the Burrow, where she was obviously in charge. And even as useless as Kreacher was, even Sirius noticed how annoyed and angry the house-elf was when the redhead mother started doing all the cooking and was ordering everyone she could to clean the house. As dirty that he knew his house was, Sirius was pissed at how she thought that she was in control of what rooms she could go into and what she could throw away. She even tried to throw away, what she called, "an ugly vase that is the biggest eyesore I have ever seen" when in reality, it was the sealed vase that held the ashes of Sirius's uncles. But it had been one of his favorite uncles that had not been as psycho as the rest of his family.

That was the worst of her offenses, but Sirius had to stop her multiple times from throwing away things she saw as useless junk but were actually priceless family heirlooms. Kreacher had been watching her like a hawk to keep her away from other heirlooms in the house. Plus, it was like she was not even a witch considering how clueless she seemed at identifying cursed objects. Sirius was getting tired of saving her and all the kids whenever they almost activated one of the objects. Like when Ginny tried on a robe she thought looked pretty and the robe tried to strangle her.