Chapter Forty-Seven: Might Of A Hurricane

Harry was still trying to wrap his head around the idea of Fred and George also being mystic souls. He was not upset about it. In fact, he was actually very happy that they were mystic souls since that meant they could stay at Crystal Rose with him. At least, if he found a way to stay at the school and get away from Dumbledore and Voldemort. And staying at the school for mystic souls was something that he was going to do everything in his power to do.

While they still had no idea what type of powers the twins would have, it was exciting to think about. Harry wondered if they would have similar powers or if they would have opposite powers. Since they were twins, it could go either way.

Because of how they had gone for so long both not knowing they were mystic souls on top of being in an environment that hated mystic souls, it would take some time for their powers to come out. Harry hoped that whoever Krinos and the others brought to the school would be able to help the twins. After all, the more people on their side, the better.

Harry definitely had hope that things would be better for them soon. Things had been going really well, even if he was still keeping one eye out for anything that could possibly go wrong. After all, with his Potter Luck, things could always go wrong. They usually did, after all. 

He was going to take all of the good things he could get before anything went wrong. Sirius was free, he had great new friends, his training with his powers was going amazing, and he was able to avoid annoyances for the most part. He hadn't had to deal with Dumbledore or Snape since he had turned Snape into a toad and Headmistress Jiwe defended him and Melody from Dumbledore's biased desire to punish them. And he also hadn't had to deal with Ron or Hermione since the two confronted him after he and Melody left Jiwe's office.

Made him glad that Winter Wolf did not have any classes with Dryad since that would have forced him to deal with two members of the Annoying Trio. And it was mostly just random good luck that he was able to avoid Ginny as easily as he has been. He really did not want to have to deal with her stalker habits this year. 

He actually worried about what she would do if he ever dated anyone. The twins definitely had a point with how they worried when Harry did tell them how much he noticed about them. They were flattered, of course, but he could not deny that they were right when they talked about how Ginny would definitely do something. Harry would not even be surprised if she tried using love potions on him.

"Uh... Harry," the weather mage turned around and saw Krinos looking at him with a worried face.

"What is it, Krinos," Harry asked him.

"Do you need someone to talk to," Krinos was still looking worried.

"What makes you ask," Harry asked him.

"Because you're drowning my plants," Krinos tells him.

Harry looked around and saw that he had accidentally summoned a storm cloud that was currently pouring rain around him. That was also when he noticed that Krinos was soaking wet as well from the summoned storm. If they had not been in the greenhouse, the storm might have gotten worse since the greenhouse dome would not have been containing the cloud. Harry waved his hands over his head, making the rain stop and the cloud vanish.

"Sorry about that," he quickly apologized.

"Are you okay, Harry," Krinos sat down next to him, drying himself off with one of his 'sunshine sunflowers.' "You only rain that hard when something is really getting to you."

"Sorry, I was just thinking about love potions," Harry tells him.

"Because of that redheaded stalker, right," Krinos easily guessed.