Chapter Thirty-Two: What Else Can I Do

Harry was glad that Sirius was able to stay with him for a little longer in order to be there for him as he would be first trying to use his powers. Krinos would be the one actually training him since they were close in age, so that meant Krinos could give him real-life examples of how powerful Harry would be as a fifteen-year-old.

While Krinos was actually going to be teaching Harry about his magic, Sirius would be with Olivia as the two of them would start to try and find some ways to out Dumbledore from his positions in power. They needed to try a legal route to do so since outing him in another way would only lead to him being a martyr since he would be able to make himself look like a victim instead of a villain. 

Plus, since Olivia had offered him sanctuary in magical Greece and Sirius had accepted, that meant that there was no threat of Sirius being arrested again. They did still have to worry about any political backlash that they would get from that, though. Especially since magical Britain still had that "kiss on sight" order for him. 

Though, in the words of Olivia, "Dementors are horrible creatures that need to be destroyed because any being that has the power to suck out a person's soul does not deserve to be in the land of the living." And honestly, Harry agreed with her. Even though the dementors are guards for Azkaban, he did not think that even those prisoners deserved to be treated that way. Always cold, forced to relive their horrible memories over and over again, having their souls sucked out if it was ordered. He thought that was heartless even for a place like magical Britain.

"It actually is a very good thing that you think like that, Harry," Krinos tells him after he told him his opinion.

"Really," Harry was shocked. "Why?"

"Because having a good heart is what makes a good person," Krinos smiled at him. "Being a mystic soul comes with a natural duty to protect the innocent. Demons only care about themselves and they hurt anyone and everyone around them. So, mystic souls are like the protectors of the magical world."

"People have told me that I have a 'saving people' thing," Harry chuckled.

"All mystic souls have natural instincts like that," Krinos tells him. "I can't tell you how many lives I have saved when Melody and I go out to fight demons."

"What type of demons have you fought," Harry was curious.

"Honestly, you lose track of how many types of demons you fight after a while," Krinos laughed a little. "There are so many demons out there that it's impossible to keep track of them all."

"I already have heard about some of them," Harry says. "T'challa and Hawk both talked about a spider demon that attacked the school."

"Yeah, that had not been the most pleasant of experiences," Krinos rubbed the back of his neck. "No one in the school liked spiders before and definitely no one liked them after that. Tends to happen when you are wrapped up in spider-web cacoons. Sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it."

"Remind me never to introduce you to the acromantula nest in the Forbidden Forest back at Hogwarts," Harry said.

"I do not even want to know why there is a nest of giant spiders at your school," Krinos shook his head.

"So, what about the other demons, you've fought," Harry asked.

"There have been many," Krinos tells him. "And of all different kinds, as well. Probably the ones that I remember the most would be the demon of fear, the demon of illusion, a demon sorcerer, a demonic alchemist, and there was even a shapeshifter demon that had been after Pandora's box."

"Wasn't that box opened thousands of years ago," Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Pandora's box is more than just what the myth says that it is," Krinos explained to Harry. "It still contains all of the world's evils, but it also contains the worse of each of the evils. Such as with sorrow, it keeps literally everyone on Earth from falling into a deep depression at the same time. And with anger, it keeps a literal worldwide war from breaking out. What Pandora's Box does is stop the evils from becoming a worldwide plague."