Author's Note (Please Read)

HI GUYS!!

So this is important, so please read till the end!

It has been a while since I have started this story and I adored this story so much. However, I'm looking back on it and I've realized one thing; It's kind of corny. 

You see, I've started this fanfic back in 2016/17 when I was in high school and wasn't all that good at coming up with a story (I felt like the characters themselves were corny). Anytime I would write the chapters, I'd get writer's block and sometimes just wing. I hate it when I do that. I was such an amateur in writing back then.

Now that I'm older now, a lot more knowledgeable in writing and editing and whatnot, I'm deciding to make a smart decision; I'm deciding to revamp the whole thing from the start. I'm going to try and improve on the characters, the canon characters, how the story goes, etc. And I'm gonna make sure it's a freakin' awesome story!!!

I was planning on doing this when I got done with the story completely, but I'm pretty impatient with myself, then I thought, "You know what, screw it."

I don't know when the revamp story will come in, but hopefully very soon! And I hope you guys read it. If you are currently following me, I would suggest you turn on the notifications if you haven't already, just to get some more info later! Cuz this story will be deleted at some point as soon as I start the revamp!

Until next time!! Later!!