Author's Note (Please Read)

Hello Everybody!!! Just have an announcement to make.

Just in case you're wondering, I haven't forgotten about my Soul Eater fanfiction. I'm so so sorry for the long wait. Really I am. Here's the thing; On my last chapter I did the episode where Kid and Blackstar met Excalibur. Which means that the next episode will be about Blackstar and Tsubaki going against Tsubaki's brother, Masamune.

The only problem is that this episode is mostly involved with Blackstar and his partner, and my story is supposed to be about Eve and her brothers. My next chapter is gonna have to be small, since Eve, Joseph and Joshua will be with the rest of the other characters in Lord Death's room. And Lord Death's room have the small parts to the episode. Then again, I'll still do some parts where it involves Blackstar and Tsubaki, of course. 

Right now I'm thinking about how to start off with my next chapter. Maybe I'll start it off like the episode. Not with Tsubaki, but with Maka and Soul being in class. Haha, it seems like I'm gonna have to start rewatching some epsiodes. But since I love this anime, of course I'm going to enjoy it.

Again, I'm sorry you guys have to wait, but please be patient with me a little longer. I'm not great at writing stories, but I'm trying. If you guys have any advice to give me about how to write a good story or how to make it more interesting, I would greatly appreciate it. And if you have any questions about the story, feel free to ask me and I will answer.

Until next time guys, Later!!!