7

Michael's POV

I waved off Luke's hand and helped myself up, leading him towards the closet that was used for game purposes only. There were few items in it - two paper towel rolls, some towels, and a sparkly, purple bong. I made a mental note to ask Calum about that later.

The sound of our friends laughing and screaming profanities like "Fuck him Michael!" and "Luke's getting dick!" could be heard, very faintly. It was easy enough to block them out, so I did.

I shut my eyes for a mere second and when I opened them I was once again pinned against the wall by Luke, just not as forcefully as earlier. "You like to pin me against walls don't you?" I chuckled nervously and he just smirked. "Oh and remind me never to let you drink or smoke again."

"You know, Mikey," Luke paused. "I think you're very attractive." He bit his lip in a way that made me wish he wasn't pinned up against me.

"Yeah and you also think I'm an asshole," I licked my lips, confused. "And a jerk."

He leaned in to my ear and let out a low, breathy snicker, "An attractive asshole." As soon as those words left his mouth, I pushed him off of me and darted to the other side of the closet.

I rubbed my sweaty and clammy palms against my jeans. "Alright, you're a feisty kitten tonight. You should calm down." Luke shook his head. "I don't know what's gotten into you - seriously. You're like a whole different person. You haven't even stuttered yet."

"You're making fun of my stutter..." He pouted after a brief moment of silence.

I took a step closer to him and rested my hand on his shoulder in the most platonic way possible for that current situation. "No, I'm not. I think your stutter is cute."

"You're the only one. Kids used to make fun... make fun of me for it in school all the time. You know, when I actually went to school. I hate my stutter."

"It's getting better," I reasoned with him, smiling softly. "You only stutter when you're scared or upset."

There was an awkward moment of silence so I thought, hey! why not make this more awkward? "How come your first kiss was Joelle?"

"Please," Luke scoffed. "No one has ever wanted to kiss me. You're the only person who's stuck around with me this long, and I'm pretty sure you're already tired of me."

"That's not true."

"You'll get tired of me."

"Can I be your second kiss?"

He stared at me as if I had ten heads. "You want to k-kiss me?"

I didn't answer, I didn't feel it was necessary. Instead, I pulled him to me by his waist and smashed our lips together in a slow, lovely kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck. We were so close, I could feel his heartbeat through his flannel.

We pulled apart, Luke's face rosy red. "Kissing you is way more fun than kissing Joelle."

Notes

What a filler, but YaY!!! Muke kisses

I went to the beach today and I got bad sunburn and it huuuurts :-(

Please vote, comment, share, etc etc thank you babes ily all x

Jordan

Edited July 2019