19

A/N: I'm running out of ideas for this story so if anyone has any suggestions, please private message me.

All the love xx

*****

"Wake up, Lukey. We have a long day today," Michael whispered, nudging his boyfriend.

"Aren't we just driving all day?" Luke groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He blushed as Michael pressed a wet kiss to his cheek.

"Actually, no," Calum piped in, stepping out from the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel. "Mikey thinks we should all dye our hair a different color."

"Okay, you guys have f-fun with that.." Luke mumbled, wrapping himself in the blanket.

Michael climbed in bed behind Luke and wrapped him in his arms, pulling him against his chest. "You have to dye yours too, baby. I know you don't want to, but we'll look a little less distinct if we do that. The authority are looking for us."

"Don't remind me," The blonde boy whimpered. "I guess I'll dye it. Just nothing c-crazy. Maybe black?"

"Any color would look amazing on you, Lukey."

*****

"Okay lads, you have to pick out a color completely opposite to your hair right now," Calum explained in a hushed tone, so the customers around them would not hear. "For instance, my hair is brown. I'm going to dye it this purple. Luke, you should go completely black. Mikey, I don't think it matters since your hair is always a wacky color - but try one you haven't done before."

"I've dyed my hair almost every color, that's going to be difficult," Michael huffed. "I can try a mix of green and blue? I haven't done that one in a while."

"Yeah," Luke lit up, running his fingers through Mikey's hair and giggling. "That'd be cute."

Calum faux-gagged and walked down the aisle a bit to find the color he wanted. Michael smirked at Luke, "You're going to look so hot with black hair, baby." He kissed his lips sweetly.

"I am?"

"You look hot in any color, kitten."

"Alright lovebirds," Calum rolled his eyes, wiggling the hair dye boxes. "We have the dye, now let's go. Is there anything else we need?"

"I don't think so," Michael responded, looking over to Luke for confirmation. He simply nodded. "I think we're good."

Calum stepped in between the couple and linked his arms with the two, beaming. "Off we go then."

*****

"I look hot with this purple."

"Black looks awful on me."

"It's alright."

Michael messed his hair up a little and shrugged. Luke scowled at himself in the mirror, disgusted. Calum couldn't stop staring at his reflection.

"Luke, darling, you look very very sexy." Michael gazed over at his boyfriend, smirking.

"Shut up," Luke growled, pushing past his boyfriend to get out of the bathroom. He laid on the bed, face down, and screamed in frustration.

"Was that the wrong thing to say?" Michael asked Calum. "Should I have worded that differently? Did Stella ever react like that?"

Calum's face fell and he glared down at the ground, clenching and unclenching his fists at his side. "I don't want to talk about her, Michael."

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I made you leave her -"

"Yeah well, there's nothing you can do about it now, is there?"

Michael shook his head, surprised at his friend's attitude. "Don't act like that, please."

"Act like what?" Calum scoffed. "Act like I'm okay with dropping everything at home and running away with you and your hybrid freak of a boyfriend?"

Now Michael was furious. "Don't call him that and don't even think about bringing him into this! You could've stayed home, but you would've gotten hurt. They would've found you too, Calum. This is what's best."

"For who? For you or for me and Luke? Because I don't think he had much of a choice either. I know how you are, Michael. You probably scared him so bad that he felt like he would've been abused if he didn't come with you."

"Yeah, he would've been abused by the authority and -"

"No!" Calum yelled, slamming his fist at the counter. "Not by the authority, by you, you idiot! You control him, can't you see it? You're stupid and you do stupid things and you're going to end up hurting him one day!"

"I'm not going to hurt him! This isn't your relationship, Calum, so back off."

"Guys?" Luke mumbled timidly from the door.

"What do you want, Luke?" Michael huffed, stepping around to face the younger boy.

"U-Um, there's someone at the d-door."

Michael and Calum shared a worried look, seemingly forgetting about their argument only seconds previously. The now purple-haired boy headed to the door and peeped through the hole and cursed under his breath. "Michael, come look." When Michael looked, he cursed under his breath as well.

"Listen to me, baby boy," He said, grabbing Luke's hands. "I need you to hide. Don't come out unless we tell you it's safe to."

"What? Why?" Luke whimpered, suddenly very afraid.

"Just hide," Calum answered. "We need to answer the door."

"I love you, Lukey." Michael kissed luke quickly and pushed him away.

Luke nodded hastily. "I love you too, Mikey." He went off to hide as Calum opened the door.

The pair were met with the all too familiar green-eyed drug dealer, with bruises and cuts and a limp.

Notes

Aye update

I'm going on vacation in a week so I might update two more times before I leave and maybe once or twice on the trip if I have chapters pre-written

Ok my loves, please vote and comment your feedback. remember to private message me if you have any ideas ! (( or if you just wanna talk bc that's cool too ))

Also credit to my-chemical-luke for the surprise ashton visit at the end :-)

I love you all so much

Jordan xx

Edited July 2019