8

Michael's POV

Luke's lips were soft, like marshmallows and rainbows. I could faintly taste alcohol and weed, but it didn't bother me. Those tastes weren't unusual for me.

Our bodies were as close as two bodies could get. By now, I had him pinned up against the wall, his fingers running through my hair, small moans escaping our lips every now and then. It was pure bliss.

Until there was pounding on the closet door. I pulled away, both of us catching our breaths. Luke's lips were swollen and his cheeks were crimson. "The seven minutes aren't up yet!" I screamed.

Calum opened the door and growled, "Max just got a text from your buddy Ashton, because you didn't pay him back, he called the cops on us. We need to get out of here."

"Shit, okay, c'mon Luke," I gazed over at him and he pouted slightly. "We can continue this later, if you want." He smiled and I intertwined our hands, leading us back out to the living room.

No one questioned our puffy lips or my messed up hair, thank god. "We need to really split up unless we want to get arrested." Max announced. "Everyone go home - except for you, Calum, go back to Mike's. You too, Luke."

The group disbanded, no one hugging or kissing goodbye like usual. We were all worried about the cops busting us. I can imagine it now, taking mugshots at a precinct, being charged for underage drinking, assault, and possession of drugs.

* * * * *

"I'm home!" I shouted, opening the front door with my key. Andrew and my father glanced over at me from the couch, where they were watching sports. Liz and my mom were in the kitchen, drinking tea. Why are they always drinking tea?

"Andrew, Liz, this is my friend Calum." I introduced them to him and luckily, they were wearing hats and appropriate pants to cover their tails.

"Nice to meet you, we're Luke's parents." Andrew shook the raven-haired boy's hand. He shot me a confused look. "We're visiting for the night, adults' night!"

We all nervously laughed. "Okay well, we're going to go to my room... you guys go ahead and do your, um, adult stuff." I hurried to my room and the two boys followed me. All three of us immediately plopped on my bed. I leaned against the headboard while Luke sat close to me, and Calum at the foot of the bed.

Calum stared at Luke for a moment before shaking his head. "I know you're a hybrid, Luke. You need a different beanie, that one doesn't cover your ears very well."

Luke gasped, hiding his face in my chest and gripping onto my waist. "P-please don't let him hurt me, he's going to h-hurt me..."

I rubbed his back soothingly and pressed small kisses to his forehead, hoping it would calm him down. Calum scooted closer to us and forced a small smile, "I'm not going to hurt you, mate. I think hybrids are really, really cool." He reached over and pulled Luke's beanie off, marveling at his ears.

"Can I touch them?" Calum asked. Luke nodded and ducked his head, purring softly as Calum played with his ears.

I giggled sweetly and Luke, once again, buried his head in my chest, blushing wildly. "My kitten is so adorable."

Studying us with heart in his eyes was Calum, who sighed lovingly as I peppered Luke's face with kisses. "You guys are bringing the gay out in me. Are you together yet?"

We both knew we weren't official, but neither of us bothered to answer. I used my index finger to lift Luke's chin so we locked eyes. "Hey baby, wanna go on a date with me?"

"Smooth, Clifford..." Luke grinned sheepishly. "But yeah, I'd love to."

"Awesome!" Calum whooped. "It'll be a double date then - I'll bring my friend, Stella. She's gorgeous, really cool, and has an amazing taste in music."

"I thought you said we were bringing the gay out of you...?" Luke questioned, his eyebrows furrowed. Damn, he looked so cute when he was confused.

"I'm bisexual, Luke," Calum explained. Luke seemed even more confused, so I whispered in his ear, "He plays for both teams." He just nodded.

"Shit, I gotta go. I'm meeting Stella for coffee in twenty minutes," Calum jumped up, slipping on his shoes. "See you later, lovebirds. Use protection." With a wink and a kiss blown to us, he was gone.

"Face me, Lukey," I said, prying him off of me. We sat criss-cross, not as close as before, but still close enough so our kneecaps brushed now and then. "Let's play twenty-questions, you start."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Wow, way to start it off," I widened my eyes. "But technically, yeah. I've done stuff, but never actually... you know what I mean?"

"Uh, sure?" Luke chuckled. "Your turn."

"Are you a virgin?"

"In all aspects, yes. I'm a virgin."

"No blowjobs? No handjobs? Nothing?"

"Woah," Luke laughed, putting his hands up. "One question at a time, darling. It's my turn, anyways." I blushed slightly at the nickname. "How many relationships have you had?"

"Besides you, only one. Her name was Brinley. She was a major extrovert - she always had something to say." I frowned. "She thought she was all tough too, slapped me around a few times. But it's over now, obviously. I haven't spoken to her in almost two years."

"Wow, I'm sorry." Luke said genuinely.

"It's okay. I'm okay now." I smiled brightly at him. I had to convince him I was okay, didn't I? "What about you, have you ever been in a relationship?"

"I don't think you could call it a relationship, but there was this boy when I was a bit younger, his name was Ryan. He was really sweet. We never did anything though besides holding hands and cuddling." Luke smirked, a cold smirk, it sickened me a little. "In the end, he told me it was all an experiment to see what his sexuality was. He beat me up and called me a faggot after I had cried to him and told him I loved him."

"Did you love him?"

"Nah," Luke shrugged. "Love is overrated anyways. It's not perfect, nothing is."

"You are."

"Shut up," He rolled his eyes teasingly. "It's my turn. Have you ever, um, self-harmed?"

"I used to, a little." I admitted. "I never cut. I used a lighter and burned my skin. It hurt like hell now that I think of it, but at the time, it was great. It was the pain I deserved."

"Oh, Mikey," He caressed my cheek and I leaned into his touch, closing my eyes. "Do you still self-harm?"

"I don't burn myself or cut, no. but I do drugs and alcohol. It's self-harm in a way, I'm slowly killing myself - just not on the outside."

"It's alright, Mikey." Luke assured me, kissing my lips gently. "We all get to a low point sometimes. I have them a lot. But what's most important is that you pick yourself up. And you know what we're going to do?" He cupped my cheeks.

I rested my hands on his thighs and inhaled, appreciating this moment. "What are we going to do?"

"We're going to help pick each other up from those low points. I promise, baby."

"Baby," I repeated, grinning like an idiot. "I'm sorry for being such an asshole to you before. You're not a freak. You're my kitten, my hybrid. I wouldn't trade you for the world."

"Thanks, Clifford."

"Thank me in kisses, Hemmings."

Notes

Lol this chapter is 1) late 2) awful

Peace out babes I love you all, pls comment, vote, share etc

Jordan

Edited July 2019