30!

A/N: Happy Tuesday! I'm sorry that this is late. A big thank you to my-chemical-luke for writing the smut. Please please read the author's note at the end.

*****

"Thank you for babysitting her, Luke," Louis grinned, scooping up his daughter in his arms. She was nearing seven but still couldn't resist being held by her fathers. "Here's your payment."

"It's no problem, thank you for letting me babysit her," Luke nodded, hesitantly taking the money. He waved goodbye as they walked down to their own apartment.

After he shut the door, he counted the wad of bills. One hundred and fifty dollars. Luke was in awe. He knew what he'd use it on - it was nearing Christmas and he wanted to get the perfect gifts for his friends and boyfriend.

*****

Michael smiled down at his boyfriend, kissing his cheek. A blush crept up Luke's neck as he got dressed.

"You know, that would look better on the floor.." Hinted Michael, biting his lip. Luke stared wide eyed at Michael, urgently whispering, "Calum and Ashton are here!"

"So? They fuck when we're home!"

"Michael, why now?"

"Because I'm horny, dammit!"

Luke rolled his eyes. "Well I'm not."

Michael smirked. "You will be." He whispered, attaching his mouth to Luke's jawline.

A quiet moan escaped Luke's lips. "Was that a moan?" Michael snickered.

"Shut up and fuck me!" Growled Luke, lust swelling over him. "Don't speak to daddy like that baby boy." Michael snarled, pushing Luke onto their shared bed.

Luke gulped, his confidence slipping away.  "Strip," Ordered Michael. He nodded frantically, stripping off his clothes.

Staring down at his now naked boyfriend, Michael grinned. "So beautiful.." He whispered, kissing along Luke's inner thigh.

"D-Daddy please pleasure me," Luke asked in a small voice. Michael kissed Luke's tip, earning a throaty moan.

"Oh don't worry baby boy. Daddy will pleasure you."

As Michael pumped the younger boy's member, Luke lost it. "Oh my god!" He moaned, clutching the sheets. The knot in his stomach grew, but as it begun to unravel, Michael stopped.

"W-Why'd you stop?" Whined Luke, panting slightly.

"Because daddy wants some pleasure too."

Watching Michael undress was painful. He winked at Luke, finally discarding his boxers. "Prep or no prep?" Asked the horny teenager.

"Prep!" Yelled Luke, a little eager. He looked down flustered. "Sorry daddy."

Michael kneeled down to Luke's entrance, pushing his tongue deep inside of him. "Mmm daddy!" Moaned Luke. Michael smirked, stretching his tongue even more. Within seconds, Luke was a whimpering mess.

Quickly pulling out his tongue, Michael grabs Luke shaking hips. "Ready baby boy?"

Luke nodded, only wanting Michael inside of him. Slowly pushing inside of the kitten boy, caused both teens to moan. "Oh daddy move p-pl- fuck faster daddy!" Begged Luke, clinging onto the sheets.

"You like having daddy's big cock inside of you?" Asked Michael, pounding in and out of Luke. The black haired boy beneath him screamed.

Smirking, Michael quickened his pace, he knew he was close, and in a few thrusts Luke was too.

"B-Baby boy, I'm gonna cum," Michael moaned out, stroking Luke's member.

"Just do it.." Luke grunted, his walls tightening around Michael's length.

That was enough to send Michael over the edge. "Oh fucking hell!" Shouted Michael, sweat dripping from his body.

Luke was not far behind, a sloppy thrust from Michael sent a jet work of cum into the air.

Michael pulled out, collapsing next to Luke. As he turned his head, he was met with worried eyes. "You didn't wear a condom.."

Notes

OH SHIT

Thank you to Max for writing the smut for me in like 6 hours! She's the best and y'all should follow her and show her some love cause she deserves it :-)

Okay that's all, I love you babes! see you soon!

Jordan x

Edited July 2019