Epilogue

Michael cradled his little girl in his arms while Luke slept soundly in the hospital bed beside him. Luckily, this New York hospital didn't have anything against hybrids or male pregnancy and even did the procedure free of cost.

He made a mental note afer the caesarean section to write a thank you note and get some gift cards for the hospital staff.

"Knock, knock," Calum said softly, opening the door, Ashton following behind. "We brought some flowers, but it seems that he has enough of those." There were several bouqets of various flowers scattered around the room - on the bedside table, the sink, the cabinets - all from different people they've met throughout their time in New York.

"You think?" Michael chuckled gently, rocking the small baby in his arms. "You guys want to meet little Arabella Mae?"

"Yes please," Ashton smiled wide, scurrying over.

Michael just knew they'd be the next ones to have kids.

"Be careful, please. If Luke wakes up and sees you've killed our child - he'll kill you."

"How is he?" Calum asked, eyes glued on Ashton holding Arabella. His heart swelled.

"He's doing good," Michael nodded. "Arabella has cat ears. You can see two little bumps at the top of her head and the doctor said it's her kitty ears coming in."

"Is she going to have a tail?"

"No," Michael answered. "She is more Luke than me, though - she has his nose."

"She's beautiful, Mikey." Ashton hummed. "Where can I get a baby?"

Calum shook his head, flustered. "I know what you mean by that, darling, but no more right now. We have to take care of this one first."

"Luke should be waking up soon, so give me the baby back before he has a fit." Michael ordered, taking his baby girl back and holding her close. "Can you guys pick up some baby food and formula and what not from the store?"

"Yes, daddy."

Michael's cheeks flushed. "Hey, don't call me that. Only -"

"Only Luke can call you that," Calum finished. "Trust me, we know. We'll see you at home!"

Arabella opened her eyes as much as she could, moving her mouth slightly. "Those were your uncles, Calum and Ashton. Can you say Cal-um? Ash-ton?"

She made a small gurgle noise and Michael just shook his head, laughing. "I guess it's too early for talking then."

*****

Luke and Michael welcomed another child five years later, a healthy baby boy with a both a tail and ears, named Wren.

Of course, being hybrids, the kids and Luke had it hard. But Michael vowed to protect his loves through everything life would throw at them (and he did).

They were happy and content. No one could ever break the bond between Michael and his kitten.

Just to think, what would have been of them if it wasn't for Michael's here kitty, kitty in the alley that day?

Hello my babes.

This was originally the first chapter of the sequel. I hope you still like it as the epilogue of here kitty, kitty.

I am sorry I canceled the sequel. I feel like I've disappointed many of you and I apologize if I have.

I have had so much fun writing here kitty, kitty and I'd like to thank a few people for helping me out along the way: Sirens-and-Horizons my-chemical-luke mukecorner and all my lovely readers (you guys).

I appreciate the love and support you guys have provided me with. please know I am always here if anyone wants to talk. my inbox and message board are always open.

Thank you for everything and I love you all so much.

Love,
Jordan the Kitten 🐱

Edited July 2019