32

Luke was a small boy, and never had much of a tummy, so at 25 weeks - you could tell he was pregnant. Not just by the looks of him, but because of the morning sickness, the bloating, and the crazy mood swings. 

Today was the day Michael and Luke were going to reveal the gender to Calum, Ashton, and the Tomlinson-Styles family. They didn't want it to be a surprise like other couples wanted - they needed to pick out a name after all.

"Okay, everyone please sit down," Luke clapped. Calum and Ashton shared the recliner, Calum snuggled in the elder's lap. Louis and Harry took the couch with Piper stuffed in between them. "Here's how it will go - Piper will go get Michael from our bedroom and if he is dressed in all blue, the baby is a boy. If he's dressed in all pink, the baby is a girl. Are you ready, Pipe?"

She nodded excitedly, jumping up from her spot on the sofa and into the bedroom. Everyone in the living room heard her squeal and did just the same as she dragged out Michael with a pastel pink sweater, skinny jeans, and pink converse. To top it all off, his hair was dyed pink as well.

"I couldn't find any pink bottoms so I just made my hair pink," He laughed nervously.

The room erupted in giggles and 'congrats.' They were all so excited for the couple and the new baby girl. "So, do you have a name picked out yet?" Harry asked. Michael just smiled at Luke, walking over and standing behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his head on his shoulder.

Luke placed his hands over Michael's, heart swelling, full of pure love. "No - but we really like the name Arabella Mae."

"That's pretty, I like it," Ashton grinned. "I'm so happy for you guys."

"Thank you!" Luke responded. "Mikey did you get chocolate cake? I want some cake and pickles." He freed himself of Michael's warm embrace and hurried to the kitchen.

"I remember when Lou always wanted microwave popcorn," Harry teased, pressing a sloppy kiss to his husband's cheek. 

"Harry!" he huffed. "We don't need to tell everyone about my pregnancy cravings."

Michael laughed, "That's not embarrassing as chocolate cake and pickles, he really-"

"Michael! Get your ass in here and help me with the pickle jar!" Luke screamed. "I can't get it open!"

Everyone chuckled, Piper laughing the most, as Michael excused himself to go help his pregnant love open a jar of pickles. Calum made a whipping noise.

Notes

You have full permission to hate me for this chapter!

Love,

Jordan

Edited July 2019