13!

Luke's POV

I was so happy that Michael bought all the clothes and makeup for me, I decided to give him a show. He deserved to see how gorgeous I looked in panties and skirts and lip gloss.

Girl clothes are the only thing I genuinely feel beautiful in. I feel worthy of being looked at in dresses and cute, lace underwear. I knew Michael thought I was stunning regardless.

"Okay," I said nervously, stepping out in front of the close-eyed Michael on the bed. I was wearing a pastel pink crop sweater and white lace panties. I had polka dot knee-high socks with a little bow where it met my knees. "You can open your eyes."

His mouth fell agape as he stared up at me, the galaxy appearing in his eyes. "Baby, you are so absolutely breathtaking." He gulped and pulled me to him by my hips. "Luke?"

"Yeah Mikey?"

"I think I love you."

My eyes widened and I stared at Michael in shock.

"R-Really?"

He replied with a nod and that was enough for me to grab him by the collar and slam my lips against his. He reacted quickly, slipping his tongue in and pulling me even closer by the waist. His hand ran up my stomach and under my crop-sweater, his fingers brushing past my chest. I whimpered in response as his other hand played with the lace on my panties. My tail was wrapped around mine and Michael's legs as I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him. Our lips connected once again as my hands tugged at the hem of his shirt. He quickly pulled it off and tugged off his jeans, not once breaking our kiss. I could feel our hard-ons touching through the thin material and I groaned into the kiss, making Michael's lips turn up into a smirk as he started grinding against me. That sneaky little shit. I bit his bottom lip and tugged at his hair, earning a groan from him. We pulled away and stared at each other, not stopping the movements between our crotches.

"I'm gonna fuck you like there's no tomorrow, kitten." Michael whispered, pushing against me.

I replied with a groan as his hand slipped into my panties and grabbed my member.

"M-Mikey..oh god.."

"Call me daddy.." He murmured, stroking me slowly.

I squirmed around as his hand worked magic on me.

"Daddy..m-more." I practically begged, thrusting into his hand.

"Patience, kitten."

I whined as his hand left me but gasped when feeling my panties slowly slide down my legs.

"As much as I love seeing you with them on, I'd much rather see you with them off."

I bit my lip while watching as he climbed off of me, walked across the room and grabbed something from the wardrobe before coming back over to me. He turned me over so that I was on my back and straddled me. It wasn't long until whatever he had grabbed was being wrapped around my eyes and I was met with darkness, I pouted slightly but stopped when I felt Michael grind on me again.

"You're so beautiful.." He whispered "S-So fucking beautiful.."

He left me once again, I reached out and made grabby hands to nothing in particular but gasped when hearing a bottle open and squirting.

"Daddy please..f-fuck m-" I was cut off by a moan as Michael thrusted into me without warning.

He slowed his pace and let me adjust.

"You okay?"

I nodded slowly and he continued going slow, I bit my lip to hold back a yelp in pain but then he hit that one spot and I just lost it, I was pulling at his hair, my legs wrapped around his waist as he slid in and out of me. My tail was waving in excitement and my ears were pointed up as I let out a loud moan.

"Oh baby boy, you're so tight.." Michael groaned in my ear.

"Daddy..o-oh god.."

He changed angles so that he was hitting my prostate with every thrust and I was sweating, screaming, begging for more. I was so close by the time he wrapped his fingers around my length and started pumping me.

"Fuck yeah, daddy!" I screamed, rolling my hips in time with him. "S-So close.."

He didn't even reply, he was already at his high. He continued thrusting, refusing to stop until i was done. and I wasn't far off.

"Faster.."

He slammed in and out, the sound of our skin slapping together filled the room. I couldn't even talk as I reached my climax and shot all over our exposed stomachs, getting a bit on my sweater but I was too blissed out to care. He slowly pulled out, took the blindfold off and threw the condom in the bin. The two of us fell on the bed, panting, sweaty, and covered in cum.

"We're dirty.." Michael giggled, "C'mon, I'll clean you up."

I laid, still sensitive, as he used a towel to gently wipe up the cum and sweat.

"Mikey... I think I love you too."

Notes

Hi friends. Thank you to Stella for writing the smut for me. It's so wonderful - I love it, go follow her and read her amazing fanfics :-)

Tomorrows my birthday!!!!

Jordan

Edited July 2019