33

A/N: Another time skip! Please read the author's note at the end. 

*****

30 Weeks Pregnant

"But J-Jack! You have to stay! You l-love her!" Luke wailed, throwing his dirty tissues at the television screen. It was at the part in Titanic where Jack was about to drown and leave Rose and Luke couldn't believe he would just go like that.

"Lukey, I'm home!" Michael called, getting in from work and taking his shoes off by the door. As soon as he saw the movie playing and Luke curled up on the couch sobbing, he mentally awed and sighed. 

Luke reached out his arms to his boyfriend, making grabby hands. "Come cuddle please - can you believe Jack just left Rose like t-that?"

Michael did as his pregnant lover asked, letting him squeeze in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around him from behind, resting them on his big belly, both boys adoring the fact that their baby is in there.

"Well baby boy, Jack was drowning.. he didn't have any time left."

"But he loved her, and then just l-left! If you love someone, you don't leave them!"

"Luke, darling, Jack was drowning," Michael explained calmly, knowing any hint of annoyance in his voice would set Luke into more hysterics. "Even if he did die, he still loves her. I'm sure he loves her a lot."

"Hmph," Luke frowned. "I guess so." He sat up and turned around, with help from Michael, of course. "Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you."

"Do you love our baby?"

Michael smiled sweetly, gently lifting Luke's shirt up and pressing a kiss to his tummy. "Of course I love her. You two are the loves of my life."

"What if she has - I don't know - no legs or something? Or a condition?"

"We won't love her any less," Michael now rubbed Luke's big stomach. "She is forever our babygirl, even if she comes out purple. There is nothing in this world that could make me love her - or you - any less."

"I know you didn't want a kid.." Luke sighed, leaning forward and nuzzling his head in Michael's neck.

"You're right - I didn't," He said. "But now you're having one and I couldn't be more excited, and nervous, and anxious. You are going to be the best father in the entire world, Lukey."

Luke paused for a second. "I'm just so worried something is going to go wrong during the procedure.." He erupted in sobs again and Michael just continued to rub his belly and press kisses on his head.

"No no no baby, don't think like that. You're going to have the best doctors for you c-section - I made sure of it. Everything is going to go smoothly, I promise."

"O-Okay," Luke responded shakily. "I love you.."

"I love you," Michael confirmed. He pushed Luke away only slightly so he could kiss his belly again, "and I love you, my baby girl."

Luke is so in love.

Notes

Fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff

OMG 1.02K VOTES??? WHAT'S LIFE 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH I AM SO THANKFUL YOU GUYS ARE BABES AND BEAUTIFUL AND I HOPE YOU SMILE OK I LOVE YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Jordan x

Edited July 2019