9!

A/N: Thank you guys so much for over 1k reads. It means the world to me. I love you all, you guys are babes. Keep reading you beautiful people xx

WARNING: this chapter has some ~sexy~ mature content

Luke's POV

I was laying beneath Michael, thin layers of sweat covering our bodies as we made out. Michael's hands were running through my hair, brushing past my ears which was an amazing feeling, as my hands were grabbing his ass. The sound of the door opening made us jump apart and stare at our parents, who had just walked in.

"..What were you two doing in here?" Karen asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh..w-we were ki-"

"I was tickling him," Michael interrupted. "We were playing a game where I had to tickle him until he laughed..a-and he won?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I won.."

"Luke, you don't moan when someone tickles you," My mom snickered, making me turn a dark shade of red. "And you definitely do not grab their ass either."

We both glanced at each other before looking down at our laps, trying to hide the obvious blushes.

"Well, it's your lucky day because we're going on a camping trip for the weekend and we're leaving in about ten minutes."

"Why are you going on a camping trip now? You could have gone before the last weekend of the holiday." Michael whined but I could tell he was excited about us having the house to ourselves.

"Since Liz and Andrew live here now, I thought it would be nice for just us four to go out to the country and have a little nostalgia moment without our sons being there and annoying us."

"Okay," I chuckled lightly. "We'll be here, you guys go have your adult fun."

"There are rules, you two," My mom put on a stern, motherly face - one that practically screamed, I mean business. "There will be no girls, no parties, no alcohol, no drugs, and no sex."

"If there aren't girls, who are we going to have sex with?" Michael challenged, a slight smirk plastered upon his beautiful face.

"I think we all know the answer to that," Karen clicked her tongue. "Be safe, boys. We'll see you in a couple of days. Love you!"

Both Michael and I called love you back and listened for the front door to close and the car engine to start. Within minutes, they were gone.

"A house to ourselves for three whole days," Michael said smugly. "What are we going to do?"

He leaned down, hovering above me. I could feel his breath fan over my neck before he hungrily attached his lips to the spot beneath my (human) earlobe.

I moaned softly as he peppered kisses all down my neck. He sucked on the skin of my collarbone and I panted. My hands searched for somewhere to grab onto, somewhere on his body.

And then I found a place, his ass once again. I grabbed it so abruptly he let out a low moan himself. "That was really hot, Mikey." I whispered as he pulled away to gaze down at me.

Michael hummed and helped me take my shirt off. He sat upright now, so he was straddling me.

"You look good on top of me."

"You look good underneath me."

"You look good all the time."

"You would look good sucking this-"

"Michael!" I screamed, laughing. "You ruined the mood a little bit."

"Aw, kitten," He pouted, grinding down on my hard-on. "I didn't mean to, 'm sorry."

"Oh," I sighed as he gradually sped up. "It's o-okay, really." He dipped his head down and sucked on my neck once more, surely leaving purple territorial marks.

"Get up," Michael ordered huskily, climbing off of me. I did as he said and watched as he unzipped his jeans and slid them off. "Get on your knees, princess."

I immediately dropped to the ground and scooted towards him. I prayed to god that some sex angel would lead the way cause hell I had no clue how to suck someone off.

"Nice boxers, baby," I giggled, fiddling with the hem of his teenage mutant ninja turtle briefs. "I think they're sexy."

I palmed him through his boxers and his head fell back, moaning. "Shit, Lukey, just take them off."

Again, I did as he said, and slid his boxers down to the ground. I gulped - could someone actually be that big? - and panicked a little.

"What is it?" Michael asked, running his hand through my hair and grabbing a fistful, tugging lightly so my head tilted up to meet his eyes. "Too big for you, baby?"

"Not at all," I retorted and wrapped my hand around his length, pumping achingly slow. I licked the underside of his member, a grunt escaping his lips.

I took all of him in my mouth, hollowing my cheeks and pumping what I couldn't fit. His noises were heaven to me and didn't help my problem down there.

"Fuck, kitten, you're so good at this," He growled, still running his fingers in my hair. He rubbed behind my ears and I purred, as much as I could with his dick in my mouth.

"Shit, do that again." I purred once more, the vibrations making his hips buck and his moans grow.

Michael breathed heavily as I sucked him deeper and deeper. I meowed and purred as well as I could. With my free hand, I squeezed his left ass cheek lightly.

"Fucking hell," He cried. "I'm g-gonna cum, princess."

I looked up as he hit his high. Goddamn, he is an angel. Sweat dripped down his forehead, his head thrown back in pure pleasure, and his mouth half-open with low, sweet moans spilling out.

I swallowed the sour substance and took my mouth off with a pop. "How was that?" I questioned, still on the ground. Michael dropped to his knees in front of me and kissed me hard on the lips.

"That was amazing, baby.." He smiled and I blushed. "I have to repay you."

And if I said I didn't get a fucking fantastic blowjob from Mikey that night, I would be lying.

Notes

BJs for days

Thank you to Stella for writing the first half of this chapter for me :-) She is so amazing and super cool <3

Please comment, vote, share, etc

Thank you so much babes I love you all!

Jordan

Edited July 2019