the aftermath

Brianna was done getting changed and left the dressing room but was stopped by hearing a lot of feet running to catch up and see the group Exo run to her but last they stop running and looking of shy forth of her, so she was going walk away but was stop again when one of them spoke finally and said something to her.

Kia: I'm so sorry but tonight show was great and my name Kia

Baekhuyun: I'm Baek Hyun

D.O.: I'm D.O.

Chaneyol: I'm chaneyol

Seheun: I'm Seheun

And the others say their names then she said her name but her taehyung husband come to her cause she has to leave and taehyung takes her hand while walking out of the bar and Exo left afterward ever they wish to talk to her long and become friends with her. But when she was sleeping with taehyung after making love while big hits were posted on Twitter and to everyone her CD album was officially in stores. They were finally excited about it cause when she would wake up to look at her , Brianna album was getting sold out in stores and the store workers to put more on the shelves afterwards but Brianna doesn't care about the number reaches and go to the skateboarding competitions today.

|Next day|

Her outfit:

she was just skateboarding having fun while not being pressured in being girly around offers if she was doing tricks with her skateboard friends and feeling happy about being herself while the host was speaking Brianna was busy talking to her frie...

she was just skateboarding having fun while not being pressured in being girly around offers if she was doing tricks with her skateboard friends and feeling happy about being herself while the host was speaking Brianna was busy talking to her friends, she forgot to tell taehyung but she did text him where she was cause he get jealous sometimes and when the skateboard was over it she did win 2nd place then see darby was for the skateboard competition and they catch up,So after she just facetime Roman cause he wasn't fighting and wants to see her face on the phone he called the guys meaning, Jon and Seth Rollins who is was shocked/excited to see her again while she was outside in the backyard with the tigers who love her as a mother.

Colby: why you have not been calling or last text a man

Brianna: you should've known i have been busy with things like my singing career and getting married

Colby: so you busy to not call me to say I will be watching you on TV?

Brianna: I'm sorry it mostly's guys fault cause they hanging out with me

Colby: you get married to taehyung the same guy you told me about it who was your best friend for a long time then next was your boyfriend d for a couple of years after you'll get together end his your husband now wow he spoil l you a lot

Brianna: even tho I completely have a good reason I do anything like it cause I'm taking care of baby tigers who were hurt and weren't treated right since I'm a pather with an animal rescue who saves the animals who don't get killed in the hunt session.

Colby: I swear you have a heart of gold little cousin

Brianna: thank you but I miss you guys tho

Joe: baby girl trust me we miss and love you so don't cry 'cause you made me mifcry if you do