meeting again

So being on with in brianna life is just being happy and blessed with her boys or having fun together with her friends somewhere in LA cause she just haven't be om the live stream for for a month and the only reason you see her on is about her album or caught up with her fan's but one of her best friends said really funny or something stupid it was funny related she would try to hold it and fail misery ,bts would get jealous of her friends actually hanging out with brianna every time they see them doing a dance or just having fun together with her son's who getting tall every time bts miss one of brianna live with them in it and the guy's would be shocked at their age but taehyung miss his family single time he do saw their faces meaning his twins and his ex wife by the way he did break up with the girl cause he couldn't handle it with her anymore since he always see them in family magazines or a gossip blog talking about them going the Nickelodeon awards ceremony and the twins look handsome who is only 6 year old but they was in a video from it night and they was just having fun together at the event making cute faces and brianna was laughing with them It did warm taehyung heart up all since he just been watching lot of them whenever they are just together in a interview and the twins be making a interviewer laugh cause they sound some funny things making brianna laugh as well but what nobody knows Brianna is coming back to south Korean for a show tonight and the twins will be coming with her as well cause they want to see their Grandpa and Grandma again it is why fan's don't see her live stream all day today cause they would give her anyway to easy at the airport and the boys stay close to their mom while leaving with her bodyguard help and brianna check to see bts have been texting her phone a lot and she just needs chill with dating in general and focusing between her caree and her son's who make her feel blessed to see their handsome faces when she get in the morning while staying on top of her A game ever tho she isn't always win but last she was nominated for best singer or whatever and they made to her mom place when the boys knockin on the door brianna mom was happy to see them back in Japan for two days only but they go inside the house to catch up on things.

She kiss the boys bye on their forehead then go back in the truck cause she have to get dressed for the show it is starting tonight but she was just smiling and being excited since black pink was going to be there tonight as well

A few hours later

Her outfit:

Brianna: I'm so excited about this one it is crazy to me cause they don't know it I have come to South Korea at all they thinking another person is going to sing

One of the staff told her ever bts was in the audience tonight as well and she was shocked making everyone laugh at her reaction cause she don't know it all but Brianna was laughing with them while one of the ladies was making sure her mic is looking right while she was walking down the hallway and everyone in the audience was counting down to her coming out on stage and when they did music to play.