#4 special page

{Part two of what lf Bts didn't know Brianna at all }

Everything have gone the same way as usually between seventeen and Brianna as well as with her boyfriend woozi anyways 4 days will be the awards and he wants her to be there for his sake since she has been busy with her tight schedule doing different things lot of show's and interviews lately .

But she did make big teaser for a new music video like movie trailer where that show lot of fight's and bombings as well as her being wild like sliding underneath A bus with a motorcycle then go back to riding down the street as well as assassinate someone very powerful without warning soon now his men is looking for her while she was laying by the window blowing smoke from her mouth like like steam before that did end there for now .

One month later

The music video was like a movie where she was looking at information in her room about a dangerous men who know need to be assassinated by her meanwhile she was singing in the background at the same time is pulling her sniper gun and loading the gun after getting pay from the person who want him killed by her but whenever she see the tragedy in her gun aiming him without warning she did pulled the trigger and the bullet did him after going through the glass and now his men going coming after her shooting their guns towards her but she did kill every Single one of them by herself being like a queen though the video out of smart the guy's get killed in the video being a wild card using two sword in her hand after flying off the motorcycle and at the end a friend of her put up in a car fast they did pull away before the cops arrived to the scene of the crime because there lot blood and body's on the floor outside and inside of the building .

Her outfit:

The video get over millions of views after that was released in two months because she wants the whole thing going right which was wild making the music video/movie with her being wild like sliding underneath A bus with a motorcycle then go back to riding down the street alone again or her showing her sward and fight skills was point kicking the guy's ass after she did jump and flip flops while fighting them at the same time and throw a dagger's into to the man's neck without looking leaving the place with a smile on her face so fangirls was saying yess Queen in the comments because she take 44 men totally in 2 seconds top which her friends and boyfriend were so proud of her showing her wild side with her acting into one of cause jimin did watch the video of her music video with heart eyes and wish he was the get away driver for her music video he would have a better driver she did lot of confidence sneaking around the building and killing the guy's in the neck ,throwing her shoulder without no struggle, making them go to sleep and fight with two swards,drag's ,gun probably much any weapon she get her hands or not she is able to kill them with cold heartless eyes and have wounds but not them she was a being crazy and baddie in the music video her best friends from seventeen members did react to the whole thing acting like fanboys and forgot that was a music video because there was bombshells , killing,chasing scenes and she did Jump off a building with shooting security guards outside the building then take one of the security guards pass to access the computer system until she was found by other guy's that turn bloody and heated up without warning them making everyone shocked because they couldn't stop smiling at their best friend is beautiful and wild card the whole time looking cold heartless with a smile on her face .

Seungkwan: wow your girlfriend Brianna is a bad ass women

Woozi: thank you

S.Coups : yes I do agree because she is truly showing her wild card just I find so cool

Hoshi: again how the heck did you get to pull her before anyone else woozi?

Woozi: we was friends in school together for years until I decided to become a idol like I'm now we never didn't lose contact with each other yet I get super busy with our group doing shows,music videos and etc so we stop talking for a moment before I did saw her with someone else and I was jealous because I don't like how she was being treated by her boyfriend at that time he did take the shine out of her eyes since he was completely controlling her life in other words and making her cry every single time I was angry towards myself for not able to protect her from guy's like him during the time we was on tour as well as I did wish I did tell her that I have been deeply in love with her since we was kids then she wouldn't have ended up with him in the first place so when........I did a bruises on her I did officially lose that on him and take her away from him since he didn't deserve her or anything good in his life for making her pass out from beated by him he did....broke her