bestfriend anniversary

Brianna pov

What up guy's today I will be planning a special occasion for my 8 years of  being best friends with my girlfriends black pink and we just been planning to different places like the spa , games arcade and getting our hair before going to the movies we had a lot of fun together until night hits and last month I just get done with acting in movie where I was acting as college student who caught the football captain attention and I didn't  give into  him easy at all soon enough he get jealous when he do saw another guy walking me to class and wait until lunch time and attack the guy after storming from his friends who is trying to figure out what going on with him then run off towards him and holding their friend back during the time I checked on the poor guy and take him to the nurse yet turn his head smiling back to the football guy's captain but somewhere in the movie soon the football captain and me kissing scene just made lot of kdrama fans talk about it for  weeks after the movie was released in the public for everyone to watch a month later and I don't know the Male actor who did the kissing scene with me had a celebrity crush on me at all. Until the promote for the movie was over it and I was  very surprised by  one of my ex from stary kid's is sending me lot of support and love when I keep seeing about felix did a  reaction to the college football love kdrama movie with me starring as like a shy and hard to get girl who catch guy from the football team  one day without notice at all  but he start to try to talk to her yet fangirls get in the way of when he wants to walk over to me and lot lately dancing with the stars dance show wants me back on there cause the viewers loved the whole chemistry between me and my dancer Josh Smith who is very sweet guy on the first day we met last time and act like teammates during the time we were doing dancing practice so this will my third year going back on the show and my family knows about it which they will be there for making up the time they couldn't make it ever jhope and jin was invite to come back I had to pull my phone away from my ear when I hear jimin screaming with excitement about it making me laugh at his reaction he was backstage for one of his show with the guy's in a different  place during the facetime with me and either of us know V himself was walking pass jimin at the time yet jimin did tell me what V has said to him making me roll my eyes at his behavior being childish as hell so I just been busy practicing for the show to ever talk to him or jin and jhope so I decided to go visit one of their meet and  greet but I just come inside the place late during the time I was coming from Australia cause I had stay there last for few months with taking care of the animal's who was hurt badly. Since my dancer number with Josh get loved by many people so much my phone wouldn't stop buzzing off .I don't tell anyone at all I did come back to south Korean to surprise my brother's and best friend at all but I did put my bags into the trunk and being to drive off from the airport without getting noticed by anyone fan's or paparazzi since I'm tired from a long flight from Australia ever though I met some good people and become close to each other when I did check into the hotel for only two night stay in Japan they are 1) surprise my brother's  2) get rest before going back to LA in the morning around  8  am it is my whole plan and nobody can change my mind.

Brianna: let the crazy day begin *felling a sleep *

{Next day}

Brianna outfit: