#17 special chapter

Got7 boy's actually are very excited and happy about seeing someone after a long period of time cause they have watch her little boys who they don't know looks like until they did see their best friend Brianna dropping her twins son's who are very adorable and innocent Toddlers made their heart melt on the spot but they are scared of the twins mom who would kill one of them lf they did anything wrong to her kids but the group actually truly loves and care about kids , so BamBam himself start to talking to her despite being shy as hell around a very drop dead gorgeous girl who is Korean mix with Australian .

BamBam : best friend trust me I will make sure your son's are taking care while you handle some things in the meantime

Brianna: thank you

BamBam:anytime besides they are so freaking adorable little boys

Brianna: alright please behave boys

Got7: we will

Brianna: ~laughing and smile ~ I'm not talking to you idiots

Got7: ~laughing hard ~ oh sorry

~few minutes later ~

James outfit:

Danny outfit:

Danny is the oldest twin brother which means James is the youngest twin brother aka the baby of the family who has been born with heterochromia making his eyes different from his older twin brother who looks out for him and Don't let anything happen to him at all despite being only 4 years old which the guys who are watching after them feel like their heart melt see him hold his little brother hand like that is so freaking sweet and cute at the same time as well as they go seat on the couch inside the studio room not act up at all without being told by one of the guys.

Once again surprise Jackson and the other guys who can tell the twins isn't stupid little boys at all making them wonder who the heck is their dad cause they have never meet Toddlers who is so bright and intelligent at a very young age but Danny his small hand points to the bookbag it is on yeonjun shoulder who did take it off and put down the floor and watch Danny go into the bag to pull out two tables it is already charged up over night and Jay B did help him get some headphones out then the twins didn't say or do anything cause they are learning some new things on ABC Mouse.com and later on they actually meet Jyp himself who do knows their mom for a long time before she disappeared out of kpop industry.

To see she had adorable and handsome little twins boys who are beautiful kids with freckles and have different eye colors as well did shocked him but fell in love with them on the spot cause they are very unique set of twins boys before waying bye to him in a cute way made his heart melt but sooner or later both of them was knocked out and being hold in Mark and Jackson arms to be honest Got7 boy's love the twins a lot and would do anything to protect them.

seriously everywhere they did take the twins with them in south Korea people fell in love with both of them so the guy's was being protected about Danny and James who is very adorable Toddlers in public the whole time not trusting any stranger at all but other than that they did have fun with them going to fun places that are like family oriented and meet other co workers who work at Jyp company was very shocked to meet adorable and beautiful little boys with unique especially the youngest twin brother with beautiful heterochromia eyes but both have freckles leaving stray kids members Mouth dropped to the ground since they look like Felix who is shocked as well.

But both of them get happy to see their beautiful mom who come take them home getting help from Mark who did help putting the twins in their carseats without no paparazzi or fans around anyways besides he did hugged and kiss her forehead with a smile on his face and saying bye to the twins before they did left with their mother.