#16 special page

| secret girlfriend part 1|

So Bang Chan himself have been very busy doing things with the other stary kids members and always getting hate comments from people on the internet regardless lf he don't do anything wrong for a while now he still get attack by people for no reasons at all which do get him whenever he isn't around the guys but few months later he feels very good mood for some reason to where he wasn't going to let the negative get to him today like he feel super pumped up making the other guy's wander why was he feeling so happy tonight even though they do love showing him smile.

After the show has ended last night they had to go dance practice and many other things as well but Bang Chan get excited about the food he has asked  someone special to make him because he really missed their amazing food he just needs to heat the food up expect for his dessert from the same person who is very busy with her crazy schedule to be able to hangout with eachother but the guy's were look very confused on where the heck he get a full meal from because none of them Don't know or seen any of the food he was eating right now.

Food:

Seungmin: um Bang Chan?

Bang Chan:  hey guys sup?

Lee know: where did this food come  from?

Chan: oh this food come from a special someone in my life

Han: what do you mean a special someone??

Chan: you guys will meet her soon

Felix: so your not going to tell any of us on who the special girl is at all??

Chan: nope because you guys will meet her at university studio

I.N:will I can't wait to meet her  then

Chanbin: same here but can I try her food then??

Bang Chan: sure Chanbin

He did let them taste her delicious Oreo brownie but keep the rest for himself since they was made for him personal in the first place anyways he Just laughed at their priceless faces because they don't expect for the brownies to taste amazing making them wander who the heck was the girl that made these delicious and tasty  brownies for Chan Bang who wouldn't tell them nothing about the mysterious girl regardless lf he getting good food once and a while but they finally made in university studio them park and still don't meet the  mysterious girl Chan told them they were going meet here and keeping guessing what the girl looks like yet he don't give them any hits about her at all leaving them frustrated about it until later on in the day he run and spin a girl in his arms with smile on his face before kissing her forehead making the other guy's mouth dropped to the ground at what just happened in front of them   and wander who is the girl.