#10 special page

The set theme was like a jazz party because a girl was alone without her boyfriend just Brianna did come slipping over to her and said to her during the music started to play she singing to her with a smile on her face and as like a tomboy not being shy dancing with the girl and the male dancers on stage hearing the crowd whistles and cheers she is singing smooth as well whenever the dancers was snapping their fingers without the music beat for a moment she sing and being flirty with the girl who was blushing hard but she still dance with the Male dancers killing the performance fangirls was blushing hard and whistling towards her being smooth as hell when she grab the wrist of the girl and lift the girl head to look at her instand of the phone just did work very well making the girl blush during the time they were dancing with each other acting the whole song and singing last part only before hearing the crowd whistles and cheers whenever she just kissed the girl on the cheek with a smile on her face this did surprise her brother's at how she managed to make other girls blush and cheering wildly nonstop in one night being smooth as hell .

Jin: she must have been turn to Jimin around to much

Jimin: hey! Why me?

Jin:you're the mostly flirty one Jimin

Jimin: tch will then I will proudly accept the fact that she lesson from the best *smiling *

Btsboys:oh brother

They did calm down little whenever she was started singing without music alone at the beginning of her song only her voice with the back voices sooner the music beat comes to playing she being dance with the dancers while she was singing dancing fast together doing a dance number with the music hearing the crowd having a blast she did sing between the song without the music before that comes back during the time she was singing and dancing with the dancers around on stage until the song faded out.

Male dancers was with her once again on stage in different dance pose she began singing with snapping her fingers during dancing with the dancers acting guy hearing everyone else cheering,whistles and screaming towards her singing with passion and dance with the dancers towards the crowd she was singing along with snapping fingers dancing slowly but being singing and dance fast with the dancers again nailing the high notes on the stage getting to the song making her brother's look very shocked to she can high notes like no big deal hearing the back singers in the background whenever she was singing high and dancing fast until the song faded out .

Namjoon:omg I did know she can sing good but she can singing and dance like a expert better than me I want to know how sing high notes so badly *pouting *

Jhope: how did she do these dance moves??

Jimin: I know right

V:me too

Jungkook: me three

{Brianna did go backstage to change her stage outfit and get a water break like the dancers as well before running out on stage again}