MTV awards show

Author pov

So over time James is better at hangout with his friends and he has started smiling again a little bit but he is keeping himself busy with practicing the song's for his take over at the MTV awards and usher did help him with dancing to his song was a numb little bit one time just getting along good and Brianna have been so happy to James acting himself in baby steps cause he did a surprise facetime to jungkook with waving at him and his uncle looked him very happy seeing James getting better each day and also footballers from the colleague he was still at right now they treat him as a brother and stop anyone who tries to hurt him even though he already has a big brother but James can't be feeling good again.

*****time skipping *******

James was a little bit nervous but excited about the performance in a few hours until now and different winners were being Announced through the show, as well as different songs, were performed yet his uncle harry goes backstage with him cause he was James mess manager anyways.

James outfit:

a lot of people come to visit him luck on stage tonight ever bts and black pink cause they were in a visit to the music awards show and it made him happy but nervous so much it harry have to calm him down anafafterward he tells it he will do good ...

a lot of people come to visit him luck on stage tonight ever bts and black pink cause they were in a visit to the music awards show and it made him happy but nervous so much it harry have to calm him down anafafterward he tells it he will do good tonight don't worry too much about the mess up since everyone Believes in him soon James walk out to go up through the stage. And he hears the loud cheering everywhere they calm down.

He was started singing and moving around the stage while dancing with the dancer's and everyone was cheering loud meanwhile Justin  Bieber who was in the first row of seats is shocked ever everyone else expected for usher who was proud of James nailing every dance move and a lot of people was surprised still they started dancing to the music in the audience with James who is  singing and dancing around the stage with the dancer's again and Chris brown was jamming to the music as well meanwhile the cameras were following James around on different sides and he poses at the end of doing the song then soon another song being to play.

Dancer's was standing off as well as on the stage with James and the same girl from last time he did the song anyways he is singing and dancing with the dancer's and soon everyone in the audience was dancing together while he was rapping fast to the girl who is dancing with him and she starts did her parts in the song during the dancer's was dancing together and idols are dancing in the aisle or sing along which bts themselves was amazed by James whole performance and pitbull was moving his head to the music with his wife wearing a smile on his face(I didn't know who his real wife name is)  they were singing and dancing together on stage then end it in an unforgettable way afterward everyone gets out of their seats and cheers like crazy they bow together and James had to do one more song.