~unknown son's part 4~

Since BTS boys has discovered that the Youngest member actually has Sons and not just any sons but twins boys who are 18 years old very attractive and talented young handsome boy's but doesn't know about Jungkook being their real father since he didn't wanted to be apart of their lives at all so they clearly been doing fine without him thanks to their great male role models in their family being their uncle's and grandfather keeping their heads on a good path in their lives especially their mother who does some sense into them during their time growing up which their greatful.

Anyways in the present time right now James  was busy recording doing a new song he have been working for a while off online behind the scenes same go for making the instrument for the song .

James fans love his singing voice that it is incredible at only 18 year's and don't need any singing lessons at all making the new fan's and kpop idols were shocked especially Bts and stray kids themselves were watching him mindblow except for his best friend Seungmin and yeungin already know he have a incredible singing voice for a very long time but doesn't he want to join any company in South Korean or any recording studios in general cuz he like doing really on his own time and make money on his music on his own.

~later on in his live stream ~

Q: do you know anybody from the Kpop industry even though you're not a K-pop idol yourself??

James: yes I do but the reason I'm not Kpop idol even though I'm mad talent and etc like you tell me a million times besides  that I like my freedom I like seeing my family on the holidays  and before anybody come at me crazy online because that's what y'all be doing lately because you can't take a opinions clearly or anything it makes sense but I digress anyways I'm just talking about my rights to my music since I'm the one  doing everything inside the the studio being an independent artist so as producer / songwriter and 2) shout to my two best friends being seungmin and yeungin my family couldn't wait to see you two again dude's

To be honest both of yeungin and seungmin absolutely love his family especially his mother who is a great mother to him and his brother keeping them on straight path which did work in her favor in the end making them feel welcome and love just being themselves around her.

Anyways he have a lot of Q&A questions the rest of the night and actually admit he does not listen to the Kpop or anything like that even though he got friends who from there but other than that he like listen to different genres and will always support both of his best friends careers regardless , they always do the same thing for him for years now so he won't change on them because they're in K-pop groups  actually know he always gets his word to them and he never switched up on him he's always real and very blunt since  he doesn't say that he's real he does it by his actions not by his words meanwhile Jungkook don't know yeungin does spend time  with him on a lot of occasions especially at his mother house being welcome inside the beautiful house is beautiful Queen.

James: a new pet was added into the family cause my mother is raising them with me and my brother help so I will show you guys let me get them 

~few minutes later ~

James: and there the little guy's

New pets: