almost kidnapped

{Author POV~ so Kean was mind his business playing with his toys outside until unknown guy come riding to the house but good thing Namjoon did outside because the guy was trying to trick him into being kidnapped yet get pick up in Namjoon who looks very disgusted at the guy actions he did take Kean inside the house for safety reasons because he come out with the others looking ready to kill the guy especially Suga who wake up on the spot hearing Kean crying out of being scared from the creepy guy to where he was shaking up that wasn't no acting at all . this whole thing was like deja vu all over again same thing happened to the twins as well so the guy's was out rage and let just say the guy get beat up to pulp by them inside the basement of course because they keep see him around different places when they have Kean with them 4 times and they did call the police but he walked away free making them very unhappy so much they decided to handle him their own way which was filled with screaming and blood but his mouth had duct tape on that Jhope did go check on Kean who is sleeping inside his room until he hear a knock at the door to see both of Kean Parents Woozi and Brianna which Jhope did let them go see their son Kean who instantly hugged both with tears felling from his eyes they did just show lot of love and comfort telling their little boy that he was safe and they were here for him meanwhile the other guys was watching from the door love the scene in front of them with tears felling because they can tell he has a tight bond with both of his parents like the twins and max do with Brianna as well.

Woozi did make him happy again with tricking him with the help from Brianna soon he was back to smiling and being truly happy again acting adorable getting a kiss by his mom on his cheek making they laugh at him being excited again with clapping his hands in very adorable way meanwhile back to the guys is feeling a very jealous area coming from V and Jungkook,Namjoon least but not less Suga ever though they don't show that on their faces yet their body language was a whole different story because Brianna was their first true love at different times regardless of how long the four of them do date different girls over time they couldn't forget about her no matter what since they would defend and support her to this very day which isn't a bad thing at all but they have to be careful because people would think their still in love with her which they still are in love with her as celebrity crush.

Namjoon himself alone watch every single YouTube video with her in them as fanboy of her work because he already subscribed to crazy family YouTube channel with his notice about new video have posted on YouTube which the guy's did find out soon and they being to watch the videos as well ever Suga was starting to watch them as well and let's say the YouTube channel is very popular and worldwide over millions of people watch Brianna and her bestfriends.

Anyways Kean did go home with his parents because they are going on a family vacation together since his dad is taking a break from performing because to be honest woozi do be missing spending time with his wife and son everytime he facetime them on tour or being in a different location not being able to hold his son Kean or wake up to his beautiful wife Brianna face in the morning is hard for him because to be honest both of them changed his world forever in a good way for real he is crazy about his wonderful wife and best friend since day one which didn't changed at all.

|Author POV ~ you would think no ex would be watching their ex girlfriend live stream at all because they have a girlfriend and isn't looking at another woman right?? Will once again in a case of Jungkook have been checking out Brianna on social accounts like for a few months because to be honest he have become Jealous towards woozi who married her and have a kid together so in the back of his head he just wish that he don't cheat on her or did hurt her in any way in the first place then maybe he wouldn't be dating someone who don't show real love or care towards him only because he have lot of money and famous yet he feels so unhappy ever though he knows he has people who care and love him endlessly but whenever he watch her kiss or anything with woozi that remind him of how they use to be happy together once upon time so he get jealous like her other ex's well except for Han and Felix who have her best friends again they just act like overprotective of brother's and respect her relationship with her husband same as jey Uso they are good friends with no bad blood between each other because she still do talk to her friends and family from the wrestling industry on the phone they did met Kean who instantly take their heart ever when he wasn't talking or walking at all darby allin is still one of her bestfriends to this day ever though they both have busy life's yet they face time each other and talk about things that going in their lives supporting each other with their careers as well he get the chance to meet her little boy Kean in person who feel comfortable around him but Brianna did punched two guy's hard because she was looking for her little boy when they decided to go up in his face being aggressive and disrespectful for no reason to where they were get out to the floor getting wildly reaction from the crowd to what happened because she is Badass woman without looking sorry for protecting her son regardless from other people same as like her other kid's and don't let anyone walk over her in any way regardless of she was on camera or not Brianna didn't give fuck who is it else whenever she doesn't like them at all nobody changed her since she started music career and don't friends with lot of people when that to business only which did work in her fav for many years with her hard work and passion behind that.