Special page #23

Han from strays kids couldn't Contain his excitement about someone coming to see him after 3 years finally it is why this morning his making he looks right leaving the other guys wandering what going on with him lately until he didn't hesitate to jump over the couch with a real smile on his face and hugged a girl tightly who did hugged him back  before they did talk and laugh happily since they know each other for a very long period and his very happy around the mysterious girl who get kissed on her forehead with right now like his on a different planet with her and Don't want to go back to earth in short his completely on cloud 9 during and after the girl did had to go soon and Han did finally notice the others who have Priceless faces to what they did just watched yet he was glad they didn't ask about the girl tonight but none of them didn't forget what happened since a few days he was definitely texting on the phone and not paying attention to what the others was talking or doing around him during his Free Time soon he did run to his room and  Answer the call with big smile on his face to his angel on the screen of his laptop and he said in Excitement.

Han: I swear I miss you so much Angel

???: I miss you as well but you know both of us have overwhelm Schedule's

Han: yea I get that part but I still want to see you cause to be honest I do appreciate for the fans but I feel I am cheating on you with them since it did take a lot of Convincing you I don't look at any of Fangirls the same way I do to you especially when I thought you don't want to be with me anymore cause of a fangirl Unexpectedly kiss me at a meet and greet which I was totally off guard about and I didn't know she was going to that then when I try to call or text you, you don't reply to me at all making me fell into deep depression to where I was feeling desperately we could would talk about it yet that never happened since you're gone for three years leaving me miss you like crazy and this Time around I want you to stay in my life since you are my peace of
mind away from my crazy lifestyle....will you still be my girlfriend ?

???: yes I sill be your girlfriend

Han gave no words cause his a very happy guy in the world right now which the girl did a heart back to him with their hands since they can kiss each other unless they are in person but he can't stop smiling ear to ear while talking to her and she did playfully Tease him making him laugh happily with her to be honest he wish she could talk to him for hours but understand she did had to go and Just happy about her still wants to be his girlfriend cause she literally can any guy she wants to date without any issue and just thought of her showing affection and love towards another guy who isn't him drive him insane  without a second thought, besides they planning on meeting up at a Cafeteria in Seoul since this week isn't a lot going on mostly recording studio, dance practice and a meet and greet with fans, photoshoots and two interviews.