#8 ☆special page ☆

And if you're wondering if she did answer the question. Give it to her on the spot without any warning vehicle is dead accept his offer they just had mostly did a friendly date nothing romantic because he knows what happened to her what are other two accidents who done her dirty in in the past one of them to sleep with her cousin and have a baby in the second one slept with someone when she was gone on business for no reason. One night when she was doing a livestream on her laptop in her living room just chilling out right and one of her fans and someone ask her a question about who is her celebrity crush Honest but she did respond to it the Question that was ever to her.

Brianna: to be honest Zac Efron is a total hottie there I say that

The lady's was totally agree in the comments section with her statement because this is big facts about him making her smile and read the comments for the rest of the night until she go back to bed since she will be hanging out with her friends who are chill dudes aka best friends and brothers after everyone wasn't able to hang out each other until this week.

{Next day }

Her outfit:

She run the downstairs while her mother was watching her dog until she come back home but her friends did Dap Up with her and they go inside the vehicle she go Instagram with Cj who is playing with her hair whenever she is looking on her phone loo...

She run the downstairs while her mother was watching her dog until she come back home but her friends did Dap Up with her and they go inside the vehicle she go Instagram with Cj who is playing with her hair whenever she is looking on her phone looking unbothered and smiling at the comments that are being lot compliments without her even saying anything to the fans online looking like a beautiful rockstar with her two piercings and LA baseball hat as well as her glasses but disgusted by the comments from haters.

Brianna started singing with her friends joined singing along sounding great together they was literally putting to the middle finger towards the haters with a smile on their faces she did see her haters getting banned from coming into her live stream by her fans helping her making her truly happy about the action they just did for her without waiting around.

Brianna: thank you very much I love you'll for getting the nasty disgusting people out of my stream for good babies and to make things clear because I already said I'm not looking for to date anyone until his isn't a piece of shit because I truly don't have time always being betrayed by little boys in a men body ever though I know that there is good men as well like the ones who are around me right now that my best friends for many years ever though their knuckleheads

Guys: hey!

Brianna: my bad ? *laughs with smile*

CJ: you love me right Brianna?

Brianna: aww of course cutie

Danny: and what about us?

Nick:right

Brianna: you can fuck off Danny

Danny: your so mean to us expect for Cj *pouting *

Nick: right *pouting *

Brianna: that is it because his the youngest member of the group so I just treated him as my little brother

CJ: I was wandering of we can go to the new restaurant that just opened months ago big sis??

Brianna: of course Cj

CJ: yes!

Danny: what?! why you taking him instead of me?

Brianna: because you did ask me tf bro

Danny:Brianna can I please go with you and Cj?*smile at her*

CJ:no you can't with us Danny *sassy tone*

Nick&Brianna: ooooh shit *laughs *

Danny: wait why you say that ?

CJ: you can be very cringy and loud at times dude

Danny: what do you mean?

Brianna:bruh he talking about whenever you try to flirt with the lady you just say the cringy shit that come out of your mouth at bad moments especially towards a girl who already has a boyfriend *chill and joking tonnyne*

Danny: ...... touch

Guys:*laughs hard* so true

Danny: you'll so mean *joking tone*

Brianna: Haha

Danny: I'm so jealous of you Cj for being the youngest and not getting the mean Brianna I bet you was like that with Bts as well

Brianna: Hahah nah really lot of times ever though Jimin be a be acting like a pervert at times and I did smack him in the back of his head nothing serious ever though they were truly a piece of work their boys just like you who completed are goofballs

Carson: the sassy diva have return I repeat the sassy diva have return why you have to say that to her idiot?!*pouting *

Danny: I don't mean to say that Carson

Carson: will now none of us are save from her sassy attitude dumb fuck

Danny: I'm sorry guys *pouting*

Carson: tch

The group:*laugh hard*

Brianna: good one dude *high five him*

Carson: no problem *high five her and snap their *

Michael: dudes we are here let's go

Brianna: thank you Michael

Michael: you're welcome honey

Nick: wow you always be nice to her but not us?

Michael: that is it because she isn't annoying or bother me waking me up at the wrong time especially when we don't have anything on our schedule and annoy the hell out of me idiots shall I go on guys?

Guys: no

Carson:I told you nick not to mess with him whenever he is a sleep

Nick: you're right

Danny: he look like he wanted to commit murder towards you dude

Nick: ikr he is so scary whenever he is in a bad mood but never mean to Brianna *pouting *

Cj: talk about being someone favorite especially to Michael

They did inside the building together while the other guys from Bts was having deja vu because they was watching the stream and Brianna friends treated just like them especially Michael who was talking just like Suga himself but with a different appearance and name yet suga did agree with every single word from Michael making them feel scared of him.