a true Iconic moment

not a week later Brianna did release a new song for her fan's love the Teasers for her new music video cause that it is different from other kpop idols making everyone talk about the Teasers and love the song since she looks amazing in the Teasers of her new music video leaving everyone very excited including her follow kpop idols watch the video love that already.

song:

she didn't disappoint her fan's as she is dancing and singing with the dancers create pop dance moves during different scenes of her music video in different outfits looking incredible and giving a lot of energy as she is singing the chorus passionately before the instrument Break comes into playing switching to the Bridge part with a different beat as the male dancers comes on the scene and start dancing with her fast dance as she singing the chorus with a lot passion hitting every note towards the end in short killing the music video and song with the normal beat especially her dance moves wasn't basic moves at all to be honest she just get a lot of Support from her follow kpop idols was acting like their was in the music video as her dancers as woojin and the rest of Seventeen ,TXT in short love her.

a old song a call solo from her when she wasn't in a relationship for a long and only rising the twins in the past did get leak on the internet and everyone is freaking going over the amazing unreleased song that was a masterpiece made by Brianna who made that around the Time she get divorced from taehyung but she is being honest with herself.

unreleased song: • Credit to singer and owner •

this was in her English language with a amazing beat matching the vibes of the song and the fans can't believe they didn't know about this masterpiece with the beautiful end of the piano playing only was the perfect touch for the song and a lot of people can't believe she is such a mad talent and very beautiful which her twin's son's James and Daniel are mixed with black since she have black on her mom side even though she mostly look Korean same as her son's who are beautiful in their own ways but anyways she did her viral dance challenge with her kpop idols from different groups including black pink , bts , Stary kids and many other popular groups was having fun together with her did surprise the whole internet and community but she slay the dance moves while looking appealing everytime on camera even doing the challenge by herself on south Korea show getting a lot love from her fandom anyways her friends are male kpop idols can't believe she can keep with them as they become back up dancers for her cause they did go back dancing fast with her for the rest of the song wearing real smiles on their face's and did hugged her behind the scenes same as her husband group who love her so much are very proud of her making another hit song that is it blowing up on the radio stations around the world and fan's are real dancers are doing her dance challenge which her brother Jin did hear about it and is very proud of her even though his away doing his military duties.

her second new song:

she was doing a dancing cover with jhope for her new second song that just released over night doing creative pop dance moves made by herself but jhope did joined her soon on the camera doing the incredible as fan's and everyone around them are recorded both of them killing the dance cover together as excellent dancer's showing a lot of energy, Flow, flexibility and etc yet unexpectedly back up dancers joined them as they are dance breaking and hearing everyone cheering insanely showing them a lot of love and support as their dancing with the dancer's again as she is go back to singing the chorus go into amazing pose's getting insane cheers and whistles from everyone else while Jhope hug Brianna in a Brother and sister way since he always so proud of his little sister watching her popularity and success keeps on growing as well as her fandom.