#9 ☆special page ☆

{ what if they was actually adopted her when she was 5 years old girl and the seven of them especially suga,Jin and jhope love and protective of her as she is their little sister towards the other guys}

That was a normal day in the house of seven boys who are brother's and always silly together no matter what but anyways their parents did come back home with something underneath the blanket coming into the house and go straight upstairs making the boys wander what is going on until they see their dad come back downstairs to the living room with a smile on his face towards them

Dad: boys I want you to meet someone follow me upstairs

Boys:yes dad

Whenever they did come walking to their parents room to see their mom holding a beautiful and adorable little girl who has beautiful eyes making their heart melt but she get pick up by their dad who looks at them and says

Dad: boys I will like you'll to meet your little sister Brianna me and your mom expect for you guys to treat her as family or else she going to be coming with us for good understand?* serious tone*

Boys:yes dad

Dad: good

Jin: can I please hold her dad?*happy tone*

Dad: sure

As soon as Jin did have Brianna in his arms he instantly love her to pieces because she just so cute and adorable Same as the other guys did meet her but Jin ,Suga and jhope have get aattached to her over time she would be Jin little assistant in the kitchen whenever they would bake or cook something having a brother and sister bonding time together she didn't mess with Jimin, Taehyung ,Namjoon or Jungkook ever she love them like the other ones anyways she get pre-K school by her parents and the boys are in high school .

She is a straight-A student even though she's only five years old who always impressed the teachers by her work and learned to speak up 4 languages whenever she did find a book filled with languages at the school library at the end of the school day and the guys want come get her on the first day of school for her but get told that she wasn't in the classroom making them very curious on where was she at the moment so they decided to check out the library and Namjoon did walk into the room going up to the older lady to ask her..

Namjoon:hello I'm looking for my little sister Brianna do you know where she is at?

lady: yes she is a reading by a book shell

Namjoon: thank you

lady: you're welcome

He did walk towards the book shell's look down every single one them until he get to the last one to see his little sister Brianna looking at a big book and don't say anything yet just listen

Brianna: 私には素晴らしい家族がいますが、彼らは今私に親切なので、私の古い家族のように彼らが私を傷つけないことを願っています (I have a great family, but they are kind to me now, so I hope they don't hurt me like my old family) 私は美しい小さな女の子なので、私を別の方法で扱うことは、私が同じ場所で生まれた理由を正直に言う気がしないという意味ではありませんか? 両親がもう私の世話をしたくないところ他の女の子は、私が真剣に何か悪いことをしていなくても、男の子が彼らと付き合いたくないという理由だけで私に腹を立てます他の苦い女の子に対処することは非常にでした ひどい彼らは私の世話をした同じ古い魔女のように助けを必要としていますが、同じ理由で( I'm a beautiful little girl, so treating me differently doesn't mean I don't feel like honestly saying why I was born in the same place? Where my parents don't want to take care of me anymore Other girls get angry with me just because the boy doesn't want to go out with them, even if I'm not seriously doing anything wrong Dealing with bitter girls was very terrible they need help like the same old witch who took care of me, but for the same reason tch )