back on stage

That have been a while since she have did a live show for her fan's who miss her in south Korean since black pink girls was telling how much they love and miss her very much because she hasn't been back for a long time anyways she doesn't tell anyone that she was back ever she knew jhope wants to see her for his birthday and she act like she couldn't make it even though she didn't have a choice because she still wanted surprised him anyways.

She did singing when  walking around backstage going on stage hearing the audience cheering wildly seeing her again in person  and she was singing walking though the froggy on stage sounding beautiful and strong they can hear her raw voice meanwhile the guy's was shocked but jhope is very happy to see her on his birthday today with joy of tear's felling from his eyes like jin as well. She did singing softly at the end hearing cheering and whistling loud

Soon her sisters and brothers did come to the stage making everyone go nuts seeing them in person because a spotlight was on jhope who don't know what is going on right now before they begin singing with Brianna on stage together and they did singing alone apart from the group  though the song making him cry lot with birthday party confetti was raining down with balloons that have his name on them as well but he love the video of the different times with his bandmates or brianna and her family lot of crazy and happy moments in video they were great  singers with passion and love in the mixed the crowd did whistling loudly nonstop especially the birthday boy himself was very happy making the guy's smile on their faces showing him truly happy and feel so happy which everyone did wave from the stage towards him before turning that to Brianna who hugged them and said something to them which they nodded their heads and walk off stage.

Another song comes on and she was singing  walking around the stage everyone was shocked to hear a new song from her in a long time which they were cheering  and whistling loudly towards hearing her beautiful voice like angel with the music started to the building up  again before that faded getting love from her fan's .

She was singing while seating on the stage stairs and fans had is waving lights in air being quiet listening to her singing with the music playing going high and loud with she did sing high the notes nailing having her breath controlled then when the song faded out finally the crowd cheering wildly to her show to them with her beautiful smile making the simp boys feint over seeing her beautiful face which yoongi did miss her lot yet she doesn't want anything to do with him at all the crazy thing is that he truly loves her so much still this day.

Brianna: sup south Korean long time babes!!

Her fan's was cheering and whistling loudly after she greet them in loving way which they did hold up fan signs saying we miss you brianna so she was smiling sweetly towards them