3-

Ignore mistakes if any......
Inline comments are love...

.......................

3 weeks later

Today was mehndi day of Abdullah and Iman and the whole khan mansion was lightened up and the fragrance of the frest flowers were filled in the arena... the girls were sitting in the living room as the mehndi artists were applying mehndi on their hands for the night function...

Aisha was sitting in the corner on the couch looking at nothing in particular... when a voice reached her ears...

"Ashi!"

Aisha in a blink looked at her back... because only one person call her with this name... and as her eyes turned back... there stood Ibrahim all in his glory...

2 days ago Ibrahim came back to Pakistan

"G?" (yes?)

"Dada jaan or dado tumhy room mein bula rhy hayn!" (Grandpa and grandma is calling you in their room!)

Aisha nodded her head before standing up when hania spoke...

"Arey api par ab apki bari hai mehndi ki!" (Sister it is your turn for applying mehndi on your hand!)

Aisha looked at ibrahim who looked at her once more before walking out dailing number on his phone...

"Baas ati hun abhi hania!" (Ill just come hania!)

Saying so aisha walked to her grandparents room... she entered inside to see her grandparents sitting on the couch beside each other and were smiling over something...

Unknowingly aisha smiled before walking inside and sat on the floor near her dado's legs... this took her grandparents attention and both look at aisha while Amna spoke...

"A gaya mera bacha!"(here is my child!)

Aisha just smiled and spoke...

"Apny bulaya tha?" (You called me?)

Agha ali nodded his head and asked...

"Apki parhai kitni reh gai hai?" (How much time is left for completing your studies?)

Aisha frowned while telling him... while amna creased her head....

"Abhi 1 saal or hai! Par q?" (1 year is left! But why?)

Agha ali just smiled while amna continued...

"Acha yeh batao shadi ka kya khayal hai?" (Okay tell me what do you think about marriage?)

On this aisha's smile fall and she just looked at her grandparents who was waitung for her answer and then she spoke...

"Ap aisa ku puch rhy hayn dada jaan?" (Why are you asking about marriage grandpa?)

"Meri jaan ab iman ky baad apki bari hai, to baas is liay puch rhy thy!" (My love after iman it is your turn to get married, so that's why we are asking you!)