2-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

...................

5 months later

Aiman held the pile of clothed and walked towards Irtaza and Yumna's room... she knocked on the door....

"Aajay!"

She heard Irtaza so she entered inside... she looked at Irtaza who was getting ready for office... she passed him a smile who gave a fake smile before looking at himself in the mirror... Aiman frowned and placed the pile of clothes on the bed asking him...

"Yumna appi kidher hayn?"

Irtaza wore his watch not raising his eyes and spoke...

"Wo shyed Ammi ny bulaya tha!"

Aiman nodded and walked out... after she went away Irtaza looked at the door with a sigh... he wire his shoes when Yumna entered the room and said...

"Irtaza Mumami keh rhi ky atay huay Mamu jaan ki medicine ly ky ani hai!"

Irtaza nodded his head and standing up looked at her with a smile...

"Mujhy message kr dyna kon kon si mein ly aoun ga! Or agar kuch chahiye ho to mujhy bata dyna, or han apna khayal rakhna!"

Yumna smiled and nodded her head... Irtaza smiled and pecked her forehead before walking out of the room to go down...

As he reached the living room he meet his chachu, Ibrahim Bashir Mirza...

"Arey Irtaza!"

"G Chachu?"

He asked stopping his tracks on which Ibrahim spoke...

"Wo tum sham tak a jao gy na?"

Irtaza frowned but answered nevertheless...

"G, ku kya hua?"

Ibrahim smiled and spoke...

"Wo Aiman ko dekhny ky liay aik family a rhi hai to ammi keh rhi thi ky sab ka ghaar hona to acha hai"

Irtaza got still for a second before he faked a smile and nodded his head saying...

"Mein a jaoun ga!"

Saying so Irtaza walked out of the house... he sat in his car and silently drove off to the office...

Sitting inside his cabin Irtaza moved his hand on his face and then looked at the time... it was time for Zuhr salah, so he stood up and coming out of the office walked to the mearby Mosque to offer his salah....

Irtaza raised his hands for dua and mumbled...

"Yeh Allah yeh kesi uljhan mein dal diya hai tu ny mujhy! Yeh kesy imtehan hai mera? Tu Yumna ko meri zindagi mein laya hai or tu ny mere dil mein us ky liay mohabbat paida krni shuru ki hai, to phir kisi or ka khayal ku anay dyta hai mere dil mein, mein jitni bhi koshish krun wo chehra mein nhi bhul sakta, mein mohabbat krta hun apni biwi sy, or mein usko kbhi bhi dukh nhi dyna chahta, Ya mere Mola jo mere liay Halal hai usko mere pass rehny do par jo Haram hai us ki soch bhi mujh sy dur kr dy! Aik tu hi mera sahara hai, meri Madad farma Mere Allah!"