9-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

Haya woke up with a shock owing to the door of her room getting opened with a bang...
She flinched as she sat on the bed to see her brother coming inside holding some papers....

Her eyes frowned before moving to the clock to see 9 in the morning.... when Arham reached her and threw the papers on the bed in front her along the pen...

"Pen pakro or sign kro!"

Haya looked at the papers before looking at her brother and spoke looking at him...

"Kabhi bhi nhi!"

And the next moment her head fell on the side with her hand n her cheek as Arham slapped her hard making her lip bleed... she closed her eyes owing to the pain while Arham spoke...

"Mein akhri dafa keh rha hun sign kro nhi to mujh sy bura koi nhi ho ga Haya!"

Haya looked at him removing her hand from her cheek and spoke

"Apsy bura koi hai bhi nhi Bhai!"

"Haya!"

Arham again raised his hand to hit her on which Haya closed her eyes but before that could happen a loud voice rang in the mansion which made Haya's life come back...

"Haya!"

Haya looked at the door of her room listening to her Zaayan's voice... and without thinking a second she an out if the room dogging Arham who went behind her fumming in anger...

.....................

Zaayan came out of the train and look around to see husnain... as his eyes landed on his Husnain ran to him and hugged him...

"Bhai Jaan"

Zaayan hugged him back and then both pulled out before Husnain spoke...

"Bhabhi apny ghaar mein hayn!"

Zaayan nodded as he told Husnain to see if she was there or somewhere else.... after they came to the car Zaayan spoke...

"Ghaar chalo mujhy Dadu sy kuch baat krni hai!"

Husnain nodded and drove off to their home....

Reaching there both of the came out and Zaayan directly went inside with husnain behind him...

As everyone used to woke up after fajar so all of them were sitting on the breakfast table when Ali saw his one son missing so he asked...

"Husnain kahan hai?"

But instead of anyone from the table a voice replied...

"Mujhy lyny gaya tha!"

And they all turned to see Zaayan standing at the door of dining area... looking at him Shazia stood up with tears and spoke his name...