2-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

Dinner Time

The dining area was filled with various dishes and the whole family sitting there talking and laughing...

Shehreyar felt so much happy to be back to his family... his eyes went to his Hoor who was laughing while eating and playing with shehzad who was in his mother, Laiba Mahad Ansari... Shehreyar nodded in disbelief with a smile on his lips eating his favourite pulao...

"Bhai ab to hamari Hoor ky mazy hayn!"

Furqaan spoke making Hoor frown at him...

"Ku g?"

"Arey Shehreyar bhai jo a gy hayn, ab to har zid puri ho gi madam ki!"

Everyone laughed out except the duo... shehreyar smiled at furqaan's words while Hoor blushed a bit remembering the change in their relation which was still unknown to everyone except one person...

"Or nhi to kya, pehly nana jaan ky lad pyar nhi thy khatam hoty, or unky baad sy ab bhai ko pakra hua hai isny!"

Mishal said this time on which hoor pouted...

"Baba jaan ki ladli jo thi yeh!"

Fiza who was sitting beside hoor creased her head remembering her father who left them 3 years ago by the dreadful disease of Cancer...

"Arey Fiza yaad nhi jab Hoor hui thi jo sab sy ziada Shehreyar hi pass rehta tha usky, uska khayal rakhna, kbhi koi anch nhi any di usny hamary hoor py!"

Asiya spoke this time to lighten the mood which was going tense by the remembering Rashid Ali Ansari....

"Meri Hoor hai hi itni pyari!"

This time Shehreyar spoke looking at Hoor.... Hoor looked at him with blush raising on her cheeks... Abeeha Rashid Ansari smiled knowing the reality of the words... while others too smiled but thinking of the care shehreyar held since she was 1 hour old...

While Hoor she was just thinking to run away from there... she was feeling way to much shy...

....................

Shehreyar got the bag in the living room and opening it started to give the gifts to everyone he brought for them...

Everyone in the living room got the gifts except for one personwho was eagerly waiting for them... as she saw the bag all empty she stood up saying...

"Yeh kya? Mera gift kahan hai? Sab ko itny achay gifts mily or mere liay kuch nhi?"

She looked at everyone and at last at Shehreyar who made a sad face saying..

"Mein to apky liay gift lyna hi bhul gaya!"

Hoor made a crying face and stomped her feet on the floor saying...

"Mein kisi sy baat nhi krni ab, ja rhi hun"

Saying so she ran towards her room while Shehreyar laughed out when his mother, Huma Faiz Ansari asked...

"Shehreyar yeh kya baat hui, uska gift q nhi ly?"

Shehreyar looked at his mother and spoke

"Apko lagta hai mein bhul sakta hun usko?"

And then all of them smiled knowing he stored something for her....

....................

Hoor reached the first floor to go to her room mumbling...

"Mujhy bhul gy, bhala yeh kya baat hui, mere liay aik bhi gift nhi ly, mein baat hi nhi krni ab, bht bury hayn!"

Angrily she opened thr door of her room and her eyes fell on her bed where a big bag was placed... Hoor frowned mumbling to herself...

"Yeh kya hai?"

Saying so she walked inside and sitting on the bed beside the bag she opened the zip of the bag... pushing it open Hoor smiled brightly...

"Allah g itny sary gifts!"

She smiled even more pulling the gifts out of the bag... it had jackets, bags, shoes, chocolates, watches and two boxes of rings...

She opened the first box to see a beautiful yet simple diamomd ring...

"Ma Sha Allah!"

She said looking at the ring when a voice reached her ear...

"Shukar hai apko psnd a gaya!"

She looked up at the door to see Shehreyar standing there with a breath taking smile playing on hi lips...

Hoor smiled nodding her head like a child... shehreyar chuckled and walked to her sitting in front her Shehreyar held her small hand in his large one's and spoke looking at her...

"Kese soch liay ap apni is choti si biwi ko bhul jaoun ga?"

Hoor pouted and spoke...

"Sorry!"

Shehreyar smiled and then looked at the ring asking her...

"Pehny apni ring!"

Hoor excitedly looked at the ring and pushed it in her ring finger before showing her hand to him asking him...

"Dekhay kesi lag rhi hai?"

"Bht khubsurat!"

Hoor smiled and opened the other gifts showing them to Shehreyar while sharing her reviews about them while all he did was to smile at his beautiful wife....
he still remembered the 17 years old Hoor whom he got married, she was still the same by nature just a bit changed in appearance due to her age...

......................

Past in the next one,
About how they got married
And why its a secret till now!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye