8-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

Next Morning

Shahmir was in his room standing in front the balcony door looking outside when the door of his room opened with a voice...

"Shahmir!"

Shahmir turned to see his mother, Saba Khuzaifa Syed standing there...

"G Ammi?"

Saba came inside and standing in front him creased his head before she asked...

"Nasta nhi krna? Kaal raat ko khana bhi nhi khaya tha!"

Shahmir held saba's hand in his and spoke...

"Dil nhi chah rha ammi, baad mein kha lun ga!"

Saba just kept looking at him and after a few moments asked him...

"Tumny koi jawab nhi diya shahmir!"

He looked at his mother giving her a light smile and then kissed her forehead saying...

"Mujh sy nhi hoga ammi, beshak wo meri na ho saky, main aisa nhi kr sakun ga!"

Saba frowned before passing him a smile and asked him with frowns still there....

"Wo q nhi ho saky gi tumhari? Mohabbat krty ho to ja kr bol do usko!"

Shahmir pulled back his hands from her mother's hand and sighed...

"Par wo bhi to kisi sy mohabbat krti hai na ammi!"

Saba held Shahmir's face making him look at her and asked...

"Tumhy kese pata?"

"Kuch din pehly saima or uski baatain sun li thi mny!"

Shahmir confessed to his mother who again asked...

"To naam bhi to suna hoga na tumny?"

Shahmir nodded his head making her smile, which later turned into a frown as Shahmir spoke...

"Zain!"

"Ya Allah Shahmir!"

Getting an unexpected reaction from his mother Shahmir looked at her who had her hand placed her hand on her forehead....

She looked at Shahmir and holding his hand made him sit on the bed and then sat in front him before telling him....

"Shahmir, Zain bhai jesa hai Anabiya ky liay, tumhary jany ky baad bht kuch hua hai usky sath or Zain hamesha usky sath aik bhai ki trhan khara rha hai, meri Ana ny shuru sy sirf aik hi insan sy paglon wala pyar kiya hai, or wo tum ho!"