Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.......................

3 weeks later

"Irtaza uth jaiay sab nechay wait kr rhy hon gy!"

Aiman spoke to Irtaza while folding the blanket.... Irtaza groaned turning his face on her side asking her....

"Amal kidher hai?"

Aiman nodded in disbelief before she told him....

"Tayi Ammi ai thi wo ly gai hai usy, sab wait kr rhy thy nechay!"

Saying so she stood there folding her arms... Irtaza opened his one eye and looked at Aiman who was having a serious face... chuckling to himself he sat on the bed saying.....

"Uth gaya hun yr!"

Aiman huffed a breath before walking to the wardrobe and took out his dress... placing it on the couch Aiman told him....

"Jldi sy ready ho ky a jy, mein ja rhi hun nechay, nhi to ishu ny rona lagny jana hai!"

Saying so she walked towards the door when Irtaza spoke....

"Sab ky liay time hai baas aik khawand ky liay hi nhi!"

Aiman looked above her shoulders to see Irtaza faking the expression.... she rolled her eyes with a smile before saying out loud....

"Mere khawand ky pass 10 min hayn, nhi to aj unki biwi or beti dusry kamry mein rahy gi!"

Saying so she smirked and walked out while Irtaza was looking at his wife with his wide eyes before he ran to get ready....

.....................

"Aasalam-O-Alikum!"

Irtaza spoke out loud looking at his whole family gathered in their home for breakfast of Bashir Ali Mirza and Samira Bashir Mirza's anniversary....

Irtaza smiled hugging Abdul Hadi, fareeha's husband and Yaseen, Yumna's brother and his cousin.... sitting on the couch he looked around before saying...

"Yeh sab larkiyan kahan hai? Bachay bhi nazar nhi a rhy!"

"Fareeha, Aiman or Maya kitchen mein hai, or bachon sy aj kasam khai hai apni ammion ko nhi chorna unho ny!"

Yaseen told him chuckling at the end... Irtaza nodded in disbelief before saying....

"Mein ata hun!"

Saying so he walked to the kitchen to see Fareeha was holding her small son in her arms while telling the lady butler about something.... while Maya was dealing with his two sons.... lastly Aiman was cooking something with Amal sitting on the counter looking around holding spoons in her hands....