Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

10 months later

Hoor laughed clapping her hands as the girls played the dholak and spoon, singing the songs... the Ansari Mansion was yet again filled with happy laughs, bright lights and exotic food fragrances...

After 10 long months another wedding was happening of, Mohid Khalid Ansari with Alya Akbar Butt, and Shehzaib Faiz Ansari with Aleena Khalid Ansari...

The last time the mansion was decorated was for Shehreyar and Hoor's wedding which was a memorable moment for everyone in the family, but most importantly for Shehreyar and Hoor who loved every second of their wedding....

Hoor was busy with the girls in the living room when Furqaan's daughter, Aisha Furqaan Butt came to Hoor and spoke in her ear...

"Mami, mamu calling you!"

She said on which Hoor looked at her asking her...

"Kahan hayn apky mamu?"

Aisha looked up at the stairs pointing towards it.... hoor moved her gaze to the stairs ans saw Shehreyar standing at the first floor looking at hoor...

Hoor raised her brows at Shehreyar who eyed her to come... she took a breath and giving a kiss on Aisha's cheek she stood up holding her frock in her fists before running upstairs to see her husband...

She was wearing a long ankle length frock in yellow color, choosen by her husband, with only a single choker in her neck and her ring in her finger which Shehreyar gifted her on their wedding... she was looking beautiful, with her dupatta pinned to her one shoulder and the oher side swinging with the air...

Hoor reached their room and openend the door to see Shehreyar sitting on the bed

"G sherry! kya hua?"

Yes she started to call him sherry, Shehreyar ask her to call him by his name as he wanted to listen his name by her... so she opted to say sherry which he loved... his name sounded so good from her lips that whenever she calls him a smile appeared on his lips...

This time also Shehreyar smiled and then told her....

"Hoor apny meri black shirt kahan rakhi hai? Mujhy nhi mil rhi!"