3-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

........................

2 Months Later

Hamza ran down the stairs towards the dining table for breakfast all ready in his office attite...

"Good Morning!"

He greeted everyone and received back as he sat on the chair filling his plate... Malaika poured his tea in the cup while saying...

"Hamza office jany sy pehly Sadia ki traf hoty jana, aik basket bahir rakhi hai table py wo Noor ko dy ana!"

Hamza gulped the morsel before opening his mouth...

"Ammi Bhai dy dy gy meri bht zaruri meeting hai or mein agy hi late ho rha hun!"

And on this Malaika glared at him saying...

"Tumhary papa or bhai bhi udher hi kaam krty hayn, wo dekh ly gy! Tum wo Noor ko dy ky office jao gy!"

Hamza rolled his eyes nodded his head while others smiled at him... after a while Humaira spoke...

"Ammi!"

Everyone with Malaika looked at Humaira who pushed a morsel in Asma's mouth before saying...

"1 hafty mein Ramadan shuru ho jana hai Ammi ki traf sy ho aoun?"

Malaika just smiled saying...

"Arey mny kbhi roka hai tum dono ko? Aram sy jao, Abeeha tum bhi jana or jitny marzi din reh ao!"

Humaira looked at her husband and he smiled at her while Abeeha became excited while Kaif pouted at her but then smiled at her excitement... and Hamza too smiled looking at his family while having his food....

.....................

Hold the big basket which was packed with a net and filled with 2-3 dresses and some nuts and sweets Hamza closed the door of his car and walked towards the main door of his younger phupho's house.... or more specifically towards his fiancé's house....

Hamza was about to rang the bell when the door was opened by Ahmed as he was coming out to go to his work...

"Arey Hamza!"

"Aasalam-o-Alikum Ahmed uncle!"

Hamza said looking at him while Ahmed greeted back and asked...

"Ao andar ao!"

Hamza nodded and walked inside with Ahmed and reached the living room he placed the basket on the table while Ahmed called out for Sadia...

"Arey Sadia!"

Sadia came out of the kitchen saying...

"G Ahmed?"

And then she smiled looking at her nephew...

"Arey Hamza tum yahan!"

Hamza smiled and greeted sadia when the trio turned towards the kitchen door listening...

"Baba jaan ap wapis ku a gy?"

And Noor-ul-Ain came out to see her father but found Hamza with her parents and she bite down her lip making Hamza chuckle...

"Arey Hamza betho to sahi!"

Sadia said on which Hamza spoke...

"Nhi phupho mujhy office ky liay late ho rha hai!"

And at the same time ahmed spoke...

"Arey mein bhul gaya, Hamza mujhy bht zaruri kaam hai to mein nikalta hun phir In Sha Allah mulakat hogi!"

Hamza blinked his eyes and ahmed ran out while Sadia looked ta her daughter who was standing at her place so she spoke...

"Noor, jao Hamza ky liay kuch ly ky ao!"

Noor nodded but then stopped as Hamza spoke...

"Nhi Noor mujhy kuch nhi chahiye!"

Noor just stood there with her close mouth when Hamza turned to Sadia saying...

"Mein nasta kr ky aya hun, baas yeh bheja tha ammi ny Noor ky liay to wohi dyny aya tha!"

And the mother-daughter duo looked at the basket placed on the table before Hamza spoke...

"Mein chalta hun meri meeting hai thori dayr mein!"

Saying so he looked at Sadia who blessed him placing her hand on his head and then his eyes moved at noor who raised her brows at him... hamza just smiled and giving one last smile to his phophu walked towards the door...

"Arey Noor jao Hamza ko bahar tak chor do!"

And soon enough Hamza reached the main door and he turned to see Noor holding the door's knob...

"You didn't tell me that you were coming!"

Noor spoke for the first time when Hamza looked at his watch saying...

"Jldi mein nikla tha, wsy hhi late tha to is liay!"

Noor frowned on which Hamza spoke...

"Raat ko file ky chakar mein late soya tha!"

Noor huffed a breath and then Hamza spoke...

"Acha mein chalta hun ab bht late ho gaya hai!"

"Allah Hafiz!"

Noor said with a smile on which Hamza smiled too and soon he drove off sitting in the car.... noor closed the door after Hamza drove away and coming inside opened her gift by her mumani urf mother-in-law.....

............................

Hamza and Noor-ul-Ain's wedding in the next one!
I just wanted this story to be a cute and real one!
So yea doing that only!
Hope you like it!

#OkThanksBye