5-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.......................

A Week Later

It was late at night when Noor said a bye to the three other ladies of the house before coming inside their room... Noor locked the door and turned around to see the bed all empty also the coucj was empty...

Noor frowned and her eyes moved to the balcony door which was opened and the curtains were flying around with the wind... taking a few steps towards the balcony door and she stood there with a smile... but then her eyes frowned as she saw hamza letting out the smoke of the cigarette from his lips...

Taking the last puff from the cigarette hamza threw it away before turning to go inside.... and there he saw Noor standing there with a frown....

"Ain!"

Noor's frown went away and she looked at his rasied eyebrows....

"Kya hua?"

Noor glanced at the ash of the cigarette before looking back at Hamza and said...

"You smoke?"

Hamza looked down at his feet and then taking a deep breath he walked inside passing Noor who kept looking at him before walking behind him....

"Hn krta hun!"

Hamza spoke before opening the drawer and popping the bubble gum in his mouth and turned to see Noor who gave him a dejected look before walking to the bed....

Hamza kept looking at him for a few seconds the spoke...

"Kya hua Ain?"

Noor sat on the bed with her legs covered with the duvet.... she just nodded in no and laid down covering the body facing the other side which was unusual because in the last week she always sleeps facing him just like he does....

Hamza turned off the lights before walking to the bed and sitting on it placed his mobile on the side table before leaning towards Noor's side and calling her...

"Ain?"

The breath with a little bit of hint of the cigarette's smell made Noor uncomfortable and she spoke still not looking at him....

"Can you brush you teeth?"

Hamza just huffed and standing up walked to the washroom he cleaned his mouth throughout before walking out and sitting on the bed he leaned down to noor and pecked her cheek ever so lightly saying...

"Sorry!"

Noor just turned her face to him and spoke...

"Kab sy krty hayn ap yeh smoking?"

Hamza shrugged his shoulders telling her he don't know on thsi Noor just let out a soft breath before Hamza held her hand in his and spoke...