4-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

......................

Zaayan sat on the back seat of the car with Haya said to Husnain immediately

"Jldi chalo Husnain"

Husnain had alreafy started the car owing to which they left the area in the next moment.... they drove off towards the railway station in silent and fear of others...

They reached near the forest which was near the railway station when Zaayan spoke...

"Husnain gari roko abhi!"

Husnain frowned and stopped the car on the side while saying...

"Bhai ku?"

Zaayan looked at Haya who was looking at him for answer to Husnain question... while Zaayan just squeezed her hand which was still in his grip... he then looked at Husnain and spoke

"Gari ko jungle mein kahin chor do or wapis chaly jao, hum yahan sy kuch chaly jy gy, wo log gari ko hi dhundy gy sab sy pehly!"

Husnain nodded while trio came out... Husnain hugged Zaayan who hugged him back with his one hand and the other holding Haya's hand....

"Apna or bhabhi ka dehan rakhiay ga, or agar ho saka to kisi trhan mujhy contact kr li jiay ga!"

Zaayan nodded in no saying

"Abhi to nhi but baad mein zarur karun ga!"

Then Husnain looked at Haya and spoke

"Or bhabhi ap shyed mujhy nhi janti, mein Apka Chota cousin or Chota Devar bhi hun, apna dehan rakhiay ga!"

Haya just nodded her head not knowing waht to say before Husnain sat in the car before passing Zaayan's bag to him and went inside the forest... while Zaayan looked at Haya and asked...

"Chaly?"

Haya nodded hurriedly before both of them ran towards the Railway station....

......................

Here on other side Abdul Hayat and Ismail had brought their sons to a place to talk the things out for Zaayan's and Haya's life... but things got worse and both Ilyas and Umer ended up shouting at each other... Both Abdul Hayat and Ismail literally pulled back both their sons when Arham's phone rang who came with his father...

"Dado jaan hum aty hayn!"

He said and was about to end the call when Jazia spoke immediately...

"Jldi ap Zaayan yahan aya hua hai Haya Ko ly jany ky liay!"

And Arham looked at his father and spoke immediately after cutting the call...

"Abbu Zaayan Haya ko lyny gaya hai ghaar sy!"

This made all of them shocked and Ilyas spoke to Abdul Hayat...