6-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.........................

Zain looked at anabiya who was making Dinner with Saba and Bushra.... he was holding her mobile in his hands... he looked away when he listened mobeen's voice...

"Zain, chotay mamu tumhy bula rhy hayn!"

Zain looked at him nodding his head and then spoke...

"Bhai mujh ap sy kuch baat krni hai!"

Mobeen frowned but then nodded his head...

"Tum mamu ki baat kr ao phir baat krty hayn!"

Zain just pushed Anabiya's mobile in his pocket which was scene by Saima and Shahmir who were in the corner talking...

"Ya Allah!"

Saima let out a horrified wisper making Shahmir look at her...

"Kya hua saima?"

Saima nodded in no and ran in the kitchen to Anabiya... while Mehak finding Shahmir alone walked to him and asked...

"Mir!"

Shahmir closed his eyes listening to the name from someone else... and then turned to look at mehak who spoke...

"Mir apny mamu ki baat ka jawab nhi diya!"

Shahmir scratched his head before saying...

"Mehak look I don't know what to answer at least for now, so let me think about it! And also don't call me Mir I don't like it!"

Mehak frowned and immediately spoke out...

"Par Anabiya to apko bulati hi Mir hai! To mere bulany sy kiya ho jy ga?"

Shahmir had frowns on his forehead too and he spoke...

"Bht kuch ho jy ga, never ever call me Mir!"

Saying so he walked upstairs... mehak huffed angrily and walked to her nano's room where her mother was talking with her....

.......................

Zain pulled mobeen out in the garden and then pulled out Anabiya's mobile... he looked at Mobeen's curios face and then spoke...

"Bhai i am sorry agar apko bura laga ho, but only you can help me with this!"

Mobeen became worried and asked...

"Kya hua hai zaid?"

Zain took a deep breath and started to narrate....

"Bhai Shahmir bhai 5 saal pehly gy thy bahir, or 5 saal ho gy hayn jab sy Mehak ny Anabiya ko msgs krny shuru kiay hayn, mein nhi janti kis cheez ki jealousy hai Mehak ko Anabiya sy! Par wo Anabiya ko bht degrade krny lag gai hui hai, kbhi usko choti phupho ir phupha ky marny ky bary mein keh ky, kabhi yeh keh ky ky wo hum py burden hai! Or Anabiya wo uski har baat mein a jati thi, isi waja sy usny apni bht cheezain chor di hayn, or sab sy important usny Shahmir bhai ko chor diya tha! Yeh Anabiya was secret hai but mein ap ko bata rha hun wo aik mudat sy Shahmir Bhai sy mohabbat krti hai, or mehak usko is qadar effect krti hai ky ab wo Anabiya ko bhai sy dur rehny par majbur kr rhi hai!
Ap janty hayn phupho or phupha ky baad agar wo kisi ky sath har cheez share krti thi to wo Shahmir Bhai thy, sirf un sy farmaish krna, but jo aik burden wali baat Mehak ny usky mind mein dali hui hai wo sab sy dur ho gai hai!
Main janta hua Mehak apki behan hai bhai or meri cousin lakin mny aj tak agar kisi sy nafrat ki hai to wo Mehak sy, or aj phupho ny jo rishtay ki baat ki hai main janta hun Anabiya bilkul tut gai ho gi par kuch boly gi nhi!
Ab yeh ap py hai bhai ky ap mehak ko samjhay mein phupho ky pass bhi nhi ja sakta tha or na hi anabiya ny kisi ko batany dyna tha!"

Zain completed and passed a shocked Mobeen Anabiya's mobile....

"Yeh ly ap khud Mehak ky msgs parh ly agar apko yakeen nhi to!"

Mobeen held Anabiya's mobile which was pulled back from his palm making the two boys look up to see Anabiya standing there with Saima behind her.... Anabiya nodded her head to Zain and looked at Mobeen saying

"Bhai mein nhi janti zaid ny apko kya bataya hai, par ap kisi sy kuch ni kahy gy!"

"Ana!"

Saima tried to speak on which anabiya showed her hand to her and said to mobeen...

"Bhai ap kisi ko kuch nhi kahy gy, na mehak ko, na phupho ko or na hi Mir ko!"

Saying so she looked at Zain and spoke...

"I told you not to do anything! I told you!"

Saying so she ran inside and directly walked to the terrace.... she stood there holding the railing with the harsh words ringing in her ears which were said to her my Mehak...

While down in the garden Mobeen looked at the duo and spoke....

"Mehak ko mein khud dekhun ga, or yeh shadi nhi hogi itna mein paka keh sakta hun!"

Saying so he walked inside he knew his sister was jealous of the pure soul who lost her everything but her pure eyes made everyone fall in love with her.... he knew his sister didn't loved Shahmir to get married to her but it was her jealousy from Anabiya that she got everything she ever wished.... thou mehak also got everything but the love Anabiya had from everyone made her go deep in her jealousy and now Mobeen knew waht he had to do to stop his sister... only if he knew all this a bit earlier he could not have all thsi happen with Anabiya....

......................

Okay so here it is!
Do let me know about th update

#OkThanksBye