Bonas Part

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

....................

For all the requests here is the bonas part

.....................

3 Years 6 Months Later

Anabiya made sure all the arrangements were done properly for their kids birthday... she huffed a breathe looking at all the decorations when a hand got wrapped around her shoulders urging her to look up.... and soon a smile adorned her lips to find her Mir looking at her with a smile on his lips...

"Ho gaya?"

He asked on which Anabiya nodded happily at him... Shahmir peeked her head from side before saying...

"Chalo phir!"

And then both walked up to the upper floor... reaching their room anabiya asked him...

"Bachay?"

Shahmir pointed towards their room making Anabiya nod her head in disbelief and soon the door opened as they walked inside to see their kids laying on the bed cuddling to each other...

Anabiya chuckled making them look at their parents....

"Ammi!"

And she got wrapped in 3 pair of small arms... Anabiya laughed out and sitting on her knees looked at her three daughters smiling at her...

"My princesses!"

Saying so Anabiya gave each of them a kiss on their cheek... after which their last born the youngest twin of 2 years asked her mother in her low shy voice...

"Ammi meri bir...bir"

"Birthday Hana!"

Huda told her sister who smiled at her before saying!

"Meri Birthday aj?"

Anabiya smiled and creased her head telling them...

"Aj meri teeno princesses ki birthday hai!"

The girls smiled brightly before the elder twin ran to her father who picked her up effortlessly in his arms...

"Abbu gift?"

Shahmir chuckled and kissed her cheek saying...

"Wo to meri Haya ko cake cut krny ky time mily ga!"

Haya pouted making her parents laugh while Anabiya hugged Hana and Huda close to her looking at Shahmir who mumbled...

"I Love You!"

Anabiya smilingly replied back before the girls started to tell their parents about the games they were going to play on their birthday party...