2-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

........................

The younger clan was making plans to go for dinner today with Ayat and Amaan... but Mustafa and Aiman were not going... Jannat slo didn't came because she was being lazy... so the remainging ones were getting ready to go for dinner...

Adan after getting ready reached down in the living room to see everyone were there except for Danish as he had gone to university and just came back an hour ago so he was resting and suddenly remembered about the plan and went to get ready which made him late...

Ayat looked at Adan who was looking beautiful in a light green colored simple kurta trouser with lace on its white borders and white duppata around her neck...

"Aww my Ado is looking so pretty!"

Adan gave him a goofy smile and muntaha spoke a bit slowly to them...

"Its good, kya pata kisi ka dil a jy hamari Adan py!" (Who knows our Adan we steal someone's heart!)

The trio laughed knowing it was just a bit teasing but someone else too heard it and spoke...

"Churail py dil anay sy acha banda pagal ho jy!" (It is better the person will go mad before having lost his heart on a witch!)

The three pair of eyes moved to Mirhaan who looked at Adan with a fake smile... Adan rolled his eyes and said loudly...

"Chalo, nhi ana danish ny to na ay! Wait kr kr ky thak jy gy hum!" (Lets gl, if danish don't want to come then let him be! Why will we wait for him this much?)

Saying so she angrily walked out while Zoya looked at her daughter with cringed brows...

"Mirhaan!"

Fahad called him who was looking at Adan's back... he looked at his mamu who spoke...

"Behave!"

Mirhaan licked his lips and at the same time Danish came down with a happy smile...

"Lets go!"

Amaan looked at Ayat who smiled brightly and then stood up... saying a bye to their parents all of them came out and stood beside Amaan's car... Amaan sat on the driving seat while Ayat looked at the four...

"Sit!"

Adan was the first one to open the door and sit inside in the middle... Muntaha looked at her brother with disbelief look and joined Adan from the other side... Danish raised his brows looking at Mirhaan who was chuckling humorously... and then went to sit next to muntaha... Ayat blinked her eyes at Danish before sitting on the passenger seat and soon Danish sat next to Adan before closing the door...

"Comfortable?"

Amaan asked looked at the back seat whiel turning... Muntaha passed him a smile and adan to gave him a small smile on which Amaan looked at Ayat and she sighed...