3-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

......................

Shahmir walked down from the stairs and reached the kitchen... the small light in the kitchen gave him that much light that he could see the back door slightly open and unknowingly he nodded in disbelief... so walking to the living area he picked up a quilt from there and wrapped in around jimself before walking out of the back door to reach in the back garden area... as he reached near the bench

Shahmir found her sitting on it as per her ritual... looking at thr foggy night he wrapped the quilt tightly amd walked to the bench... dropping his body over the cold bench Shahmir spoke out immediately...

"Tumhari adat nhi gai abhi tak! Itni thand mein beth ksy jati ho yahan!"

Anabiya who looked at him listening to his voice chuckled at his shovering frame as he was wearing just his t-shirt and trousers and the quilt that he got from the living room...

"To apko kisny kaha any ko? Phir sardi lag jy gi, dekho nakh laal ho bhi gai hai apki!"

Shahmir blew air in between his hands rubbing them and then spoke holding the quilt tightly around him once again....

"Ab tum apny free time mein hoti hi yahan ho to banda baat krny to yahin ay ga!"

Anabiya bite her lips with a light smile before standing up and saying....

"Chaliay andar!"

Shahmir smiled brightly before literally running inside with Anabiya following him with a laugh...

As anabiya closed the door Shahmir sighed in relief and sat on the high chair in the kitchen...

"Wsy maza kya ata hai itni thand mein?"

Anabiya passed him a smile while putting a sauce pan on the stove...

"Wo jo fog ki smell hoti hai na jab wo sab plants ky sath mil ky aik alag ki fragrance dyti hai, usmy sakoon hai, jab thand sy dehan haty ga to pata chaly ga na apko!"

Shahmir chuckled as he saw her adding milk and coffee in the pan and cup respectively.... Shahmir kept looking at her smiling face for a few moments before asking her in his low voice...

"Kesi ho biya?"

Anabiya's eyes lifted up listening to him and saw shahmir's eyes on her... looking down at the milk in the pot she spoke slowly...

"Alhamdulillah, Allah ka shukar bilkul theek!"

Shahmir for a few seconds didn't said anything but kept looking at her and soon voiced out...

"To mujhy theek q nhi lag rhi?"

And this time Anabiya looked at him with a surprised face.... she moved her gaze from him without saying anything and poured the milk in the coffee...

"Main theek hun!"

She said once again feeling his eyes on her and which she listened in the next second...

"To mera naam q nhi ly rhi? Meri traf q nhi dekh rhi? Naraz ho mujh sy?"

Anabiya looked at him as her mind recalled the words...

"Shahmir ky bary mein glti sy bhi mat sochna, wo mera hai, mera Shahmir hai"

Anabiya passed him a fake smile and passed him his coffee and walked towards the door standing their with her back to him Anabiya looked above her shoulder tilting her nevk and mumbled for him to listen...

"Ku ky mera koi haq nhi hai apka naam lyny ka!"

Saying so she walked away while all Shahmir could do was to look at her back with so many emotions floating in his eyes...

...................

Saima was watching a movie on her laptop when the door of her room got opened after a knock... She looked up to see the person abd found her brother standing over there...

"Bhai!"

Shahmir passed her a small smile before taking a step...

"Main a jaoun?"

Saima blinked her eyes and pushed her laptop on a side... shahmir entering inside looked around with a smile later he sat on Saima's bed and passed her a smile which made saima confused... but then sje wemt back to normal listening to Shahmir...

"Saima mein kuch puch sakta hun tum sy?"

"Bhai apko yeh bhi puchny ki zarurat nhi, jo bhi baat hai nol skty hayn!"

Saima said with a smile... shamir smiled at her and then asked...

"Biya ko kya hua hai?"

Saima frowned and asked him further...

"Kiya hua Ana ko?"

Shahmir shook his head and the continued...

"Wo meri pehli wali biya nhi hai jo mere jany sy pehly thi! Pehly to wo baat krti nhi thakti thi! Mujh sy farmaishay krti rehti thi! Sab sy ziada mera naam wo lyti thi! Lakin aj jab sy aya hun aik dfa bhi mny uski awaz wsy nhi suni, or na hi mera naam liya hai usny!"

Shahmir looked at his sister with took a deep breath and then spoke out...

"Time ky sath sab change hota hai, par Ana ky badalny ki waja kuch or hai, or wo sirf Ana hi ap ko bata sakti hai, main nhi!"

"Q saima? Wo to do ghari mujh sy baat bhi nhi krti!"

Shahmir spoke out with a frustrated look on which Saima couldn't do anything but to say...

"Agar wo nhi bolti to bhai apny ird gird ko dekhy shyed apko smj a jy! Par main kuch nhi bata sakti, Ana ki marzi ky bagair nhi!"

Shahmir stood there looking at her for a few seconds before walking out of the room... and Saima kept looking at the door with a dull face...

....................

Just remember the 6 people!
The GRANDCHILDREN!
That's it and the other people i will mention about them who they are!
So yup the 6 people are the Center of the story!
Who got to know about the plot?
Anyone?
What will be next?

#OkThanksBye