Chapter 1 - My return

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone from the sandlot but I do own Aliza and her best friend!

Aliza is are Jordan Phillips twin sister and she's 2 minutes older.

...

Aliza.

I grinned as I got out of bed and walked down in to our kitchen, it was as good to be home after my freak of a Father locked me away in that stupid boarding school for years.

I saw Jordan sitting at the breakfast table, "morning, long time no see!" I said sitting down on the counter. His jaw slackened at the sight of me, "Aliza? When the hell did you get back?" He watched me eyes wide, not moving a muscle to come and hug me.

I rolled my eyes, walking over to him and giving him a long overdue hug. "Last night, by some miracle Dad decided he wanted me back home." I replied grabbing a bowl and a spoon.

"So how was England?" He asked handing me the cereal and the milk. 

"As good as could be expected of a dump like that. Some of the girls there are shit and some are brilliant. Everything there is a bit grimy and our teachers are insane. The only good thing about ti really was the rounders, which it turns out I'm really good at"

He shot me a confused look, "what's rounders?"
I grinned, "think baseball but smaller pitch, rods as bases and you use one hand to bat. Oh and a " 'home run' is called a Rounder."

He shrugged "sounds more like rip off baseball to me."
I frowned at him, "don't be a twat Jordan." I mutterd hitting him on the arm. 

He shot me a weird look, "Aliza What the fuck is a twat?"

I shrugged "it has two meanings neither of them are nice things." 

He motioned me to go on, I finished my bowl of cereal painstakingly slowly just to spite him before saying. "The first is a stupid or obnoxious person and the second," I said grabbing my trainers and putting them on, " is a vagina."

Jordan glared at me, "which one did you mean when u called me a twat?"
I shrugged before sitting down on the couch "I don't know you decide."

Time skip... it's about an hour later!
This is what we're wearing:
(If u don't like it imagine something else :))

 it's about an hour later!This is what we're wearing: (If u don't like it imagine something else :))